Chapter 12 Thunderclan choice.

The kits were fed and healed up thanks to Spottedleaf. Now they were waiting if Thunderclan will accept them. The other cats were talking about them and how they felt about them. Some were fine others were worried. Patchkit looked around the den as he was resting with his littermates. Petalkit was grooming her fur cleaning it. Larchkit was completely out like a light. You could tell with his sleep bubble. A few hrs Bluestar finally made her choice. She jumps up the rock where Oakstar used to stand.

Bluestar: "Let all cats old enough to catch their prey meet here behind the high rock."

Ever cat came.

Bluestar: "As you might have noticed three random kits appear on our territory alone and abandoned."

???: "Yeah, whoever the mother is there going to be sorry."

PatchkitPOV: "Oh I bet she is."

Patchkit said in his head sarcasticly.

???: "What do you plan on doing with them."

Bluestar: "Thunderclan needs more warriors. Too many have die. And this season of kits have been rough. So..........well keep the kits here and train them."

The cats meow in happiness. Cuz of her choice. So was the kits themselves.

PatchkitPOV: "Yes!"

Speckletail: "Bluestar may I nurse these kits until there apprentices?"

Bluestar nodded giving her the Okay.
The kits went up to Speckletail. And met there new foster brother. Snowkit.

Larchkit: "Hi there."

Snowkit: "........."

Petalkit: "Hey my brother was talking to you."

Speckletail: "Please do not get mad at him. He cannot hear you. He is deaf."

The kits felt bad for him. Patchkit went up and mouthed out saying "Hi". Snowkit actually said hi back. Leaving the mother surprise.

Speckletail: "H How did you get him to respond?"

Patchkit: "Your son can't hear us. But he can read lips."

Snowkit: "Who are you guys?"

Speckletail: "They will be your foster brothers and sister."

Petalkit mouthing hi as well Larchkit.

Patchkit mouthing: "Do you know you're deaf?"

Snowkit: "I know I can't hear. But I can understand what you're saying."

Speckletail was actually happy to hear her son voice even though he can't hear how happy she is.

Petalkit: "Go ahead. Just mouth out your words."

Speckletail mouthing: "Snowkit my little snowflake. Ca can you understand me?"

Snowkit: "Yes! Yes I do."

Speckletail: "Thank you so much Patchkit. Now I can actually communicate with my son."

Patchkit smile knowing he help a mother. He wish someone did the same for his. Bluestar ask the kits to meet her in her den. They did and she asked questions.

Bluestar: "Do you guys know who your mother is? And where she is at?"

The kits shakes there head no.

Patchkit: "Th the last thing we remember was seeing her getting mauled by our father.... Father hated her. And tried to attack us."

Petalkit: "We escape by running into the forest. He didn't follow us."

Bluestar heart sink hearing there backstory.

Bluestar: "If we see your father he will pay for his actions. And your mother......well give her a proper burial."

Patchkit: "I don't think that will happen.
I also remember seeing him taking are mother's body and tossing her in a fire somewhere. Can't remember what caused it."

Bluestar: "Kits.....I am truly sorry for what happened to you. I swear as Leader of Thunderclan, you'll be treated with respect. What are your names?"

Patchkit: "Patch."

Petalkit: "Petal."

Larchkit: "L Larch."

The kits said the first part of their name since they couldn't let her know they used to be clan kits.

Bluestar: "Then until you become apprentices. You shall be known as Patchkit, Petalkit and Larchkit....... Welcome to Thunderclan. May Starclan guide your little paws to greatness."

Patchkit: "Thank you. So much."

The kits left the den and went to sleep now with Speckletail and their foster brother Snowkit. As the kits were asleep they woke back up in the Dark forest.

Petalkit: "D Did we?"

Patchkit: "No..... Teleport here in our dreams."

Larchkit: "Uh oh... Mama."

The Mother came up to them with an annoyed face.

Mapleshade: "I wish you could tell me that you were on a secret quest. But Bloodtiger told me the reason why."

PatchkitPOV: "Thank you Bloodtiger."

Petalkit: "Were sorry mama."

Mapleshade: "Im actually glad you get a second life. You deserve it more than any other cat. But Patchkit. Why Thunderclan?"

Patchkit: "Cause I refuse to live in a clan that blamed my mother for our death by the river."

Mapleshade: "Then that's understandable. I don't blame you."

The mother goes up to Patchkit touching his head with her nose. She did the same for her others.

Mapleshade: "Train hard and Fight harder. Good luck my little angels. I will watch over you until we meet here again."

The tortoise shell she cat fade away and disappear, while the three kits return back to the forest still with Speckletail.
Patchkit was crying in his sleep. Returning back he wakes up and turns to a determined face.

PatchkitPOV: "I won't fail you Mother."

Mapleshade: "I know you won't."

She said behind the shadows.

End of chapter 12...