Chapter 22 pt 2 The truth & Patchshade death.

Now it was moon high. Every cat. We're fighting in each clan. Every cat was fighting claws and teeth to the death.
Patchshade smiles and watches this.

Sandstorm: "...... Patchshade!? Help us!"

Graystripe: "Why are you standing there?"

The Patchy Tom smile became bigger.

They were confused why their clanmate weren't fighting along with him.

Leafpool: "Patchshade......?"

Patchshade saw one of the Dark forest cats in trouble. Hawkfrost trying to kill Ivypool. He kills Hollyleaf. But gets badly injured by her. So going up to the silver she cat Patchshade charged dodge and weave among the other cats. Alive and dead. Dappletail charges at him only for him to duck and have one paw up and slice her belly open in the air. Then going up to Ivypool and trying to bite her neck Ivypool blocks this by killing Patchshade. By clawing his front of him open.

Ivypool: "Everyone trusted you! How could you betray your own family like this?"

Patchshade: "*pant pant* * Pant Pant*
Thunderclan was never my family! They betrayed me my mother and my siblings long ago."

Patchshade started to stand up.

Patchshade: "We made a goal that everyone will suffer like us."

Ivypool: "......"

Patchshade: "AND I WELL KEEP THAT! RAAAA!"

using the last of his strength he jumped up at Ivypool before she could punch him out of the way, it was too late. Patchshade already killed Ivypool.

Dovewing: "SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Patchshade: "Heheh Haha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Patchshade laughed out loud. Going up to a tree away from there reach.

Patchshade: "You are a bunch of dumb a$$es. Jayfeather tried and tried to warn you. But you didn't believe him. That's why Thunderclan doesn't deserve to live. They are ungrateful, and idiots!"

Firestar: "Patchshade! What's going on with you!? You just killed Ivypool!"

Patchshade siblings were beside him floating.

Patchshade: "We fool you all! We played you with our paws like you're a struggling mouse trying to run."

The alive cats were shocked to hear this.

Patchshade: "We were never stray kits when Longtail found us. Were actually not supposed to be alive."

Firestar: "Pre tell?"

Patchshade: "We are actually half Thunderclan and half Riverclan. Like Silverstream and Bluestar kits."

The dark forest cat kept the weak ones pinned down and made sure everyone heard them.

Patchshade: "Long ago years and years ago Thunderclan leader was known as Oakstar before. Pinestar, Sunstar, Bluestar and you Firestar."

the flame pelt warrior growls.

LarchJaw: "We were birthed by Mapleshade."

Petalwing: "And you ungrateful bastard! Rejected us and her."

Patchshade: "All because of what? We were the kits of someone that killed someone close to you?"

LarchJaw: "Mother was trying to help her clan. By giving them more kits."

Sandstorm: "Your mother betrayed her clan by falling in love with another clan cat."

Patchshade: "Then how come you didn't kick out Bluestar and Graystripe? They betrayed you by falling in love with Riverclan cats."