Chapter 4 News for the queen.

The dark forest was dark and cruel. the grass was red and torn up, the trees were cut in halves, every cat was fighting over a piece of prey. Mapleshade was in her den. And she made sure no one else entered without her permission. From having a dying cat Lay next to her. She was resting on her bloody moss bed. Snowtuft ran in to talk to her.

Mapleshade: "I suppose you have news about the clans?"

Snowtuft: "pant pant. Even better your royalness. It's your kits."

Mapleshade got up from her bed and went up to snowtuft ready to kill him.

Mapleshade: "What about my kits?"

Snowtuft: "Starclan punish Patchkit for causing trouble. And had him stay in the forest for one day."

Mapleshade: "How dare they! But what did he do to cause trouble?"

Snowtuft: "He has been lashing and death glaring at Ravingwing, Freckleswish and Appledusk. Apparently Patchkit holds a grudge on them."

Mapleshade was quite surprised to hear her kit would do something like that.

Mapleshade: "Are they still in the forest?"

Snowtuft: "I don't think so. But I can tell you this. I told them if they join the d-"

Mapleshade: "JOIN THE DARK FOREST?!
ARE YOU MOUSE BRAINED SNOWTUFT!?
THERE KITS! THEY'LL DIE HERE!"

Snowtuft: "B B But wouldn't you protect them if they did join?"

Mapleshade: "Of course mousebrain. There my kits. I'll die a second time, before they get killed. Why would you even offer them that?"

Snowtuft: "I noticed when the kits get angry with the hate of their father when I showed them what happened before your death."

Mapleshade: "What did you show them snowtuft?"

Snowtuft: "Appledusk blaming you for your kits death. And dang when I showed that to the kits. They looked like they wanted to tear him to pieces."

Mapleshade: "My kits want vengeance on me?"

She smile a little with how they care for her still.

Snowtuft: "Y Yes. Especially Patchkit. He been showing most of his anger. And like I said. When they get angry there outline no longer blue. Their pure red and the stars that glisten around them have faded."

Mapleshade: "There becoming evil?"

Mapleshade was even more surprise by this.

Mapleshade: "................If the kits do decide to join the dark forest. Make sure you bring them to me in one piece. Or I'll tear your skin off and use it to scare away the others here."

Snowtuft nodded fast understanding her.

Snowtuft: "Y Yes my queen."

Mapleshade: "Good. You may rest if you like."

Snowtuft left the den and went somewhere else in the dark forest taking a nap.

Mapleshade looked up at the blood red moon and the starless sky, with a worried look.

Mapleshade: "Oh my little ones. Are you sure you want to spend your afterlife with me?"

End of chapter 4...