Chapter 19 Pt 4. Nightmare

Seasons go by again. And the three kits became warriors. Loinkit became Loinblaze, Jaykit became Jayfeather and Leafpool apprentice. Hollykit became Hollyleaf. Ashfur was having a hard time hearing since SnowEar ripped out his ears. He wasn't dead yet. But lack of hearing is not good either.

Patchshade and LarchJaw were sitting out in the sun waiting for there task of the day. The Patchy Tom was asleep. When he woke up, he wasn't in the dark forest. Or somewhere he never been.

Patchshade: "......... *Sniff sniff* smoke?"

Something burnt his paw.

Patchshade: "AH!"

Patchshade ran away before the fire came close to him only to see his brother LarchJaw being hold down by Ashfur.

Patchshade: "ASHFUR! GET YOUR ASS OFF MY BROTHER!!"

The Patchy Tom charges at him. Only for Ashfur to pick up LarchJaw by the scruff and tossed him into the fire. Before Patchshade could save him. His skin was already melting.

Patchshade: "LARCHJAW!!!!!!"

Back in the real world.

Patchshade: "GASP! *Pant pant*"

LarchJaw: "You okay bro?"

Patchshade: "Just had a nightmare that Ashfur tossed you in a fire."

LarchJaw: "Pfttt. As if. He is the one cooking at how weak he is."

Patchshade: ".........."

LarchJaw: "Don't worry about me. I can fend for myself."

LarchJaw comfort his patchy brother.
And both went back to sleep.

But did Patchshade really have a nightmare? Or a vision of how his brother was going to die next.

End of chapter 19...