Chapter 9 Bloodtiger

A few more seasons go by and when the kits look at the forest they see Crookedjaw as a leader now. The kits knew Mapleshade had been talking to him and that he made a promise to her.

Petalkit: "Hey guys?"

The brown Tom and Patchy one looked at their sister.

Patchkit: "Yeah sis?"

Petalkit: "You remember Crookedjaw right?"

Larchkit: "Yeah. Mama been talking to him."

Petalkit: "Well.....he leader now."

Patchkit: "Thanks Starclan that Darkstar finally kicked the bucket. I was going to kill her myself."

Larchkit: "Why you so happy?"

Patchkit: "Cuz she made the same fox dung choice like Oakstar did."

Petalkit: "You think you let the mother live with her buried kits."

Patchkit: "But no let's ruin Mapleshade life. IT'S BULLSHIT!"

Patchkit scraped the ground with his claws. Having the dirt attached to him.

Mapleshade: "Now now little one. They will get there rightful due as will."

Patchkit calmed himself down.

Patchkit: "Mother can I take a walk around the dark forest?"

Mapleshade: "..........Have Snowtuft go with you."

Patchkit nod and went up to ask Snowtuft. Of course he groan in annoyed. But agreed to it. So. Patchkit and Snowtuft were taking a stroll around the forest. Snowtuft was getting tired.

Snowtuft: "Kit can we please take a break? My paws are killing me!"

Patchkit rolls his eyes.

Patchkit: "Fine....."

Snowtuft flopped down on the ground happy to relax his aching paws.
Patchkit was sitting there waiting until Snowtuft had the will to get back up. Which it's takes almost 8 hours before they can continue the walk. While waiting Patchkit can hear the other dark forest cats fighting. Some dying as well.
This did make him nervous. But force himself to forget about it. As Patchkit was looking around seeing some dead butterfly with ripped up wings. Another cat like figure appear in his view. The kit was curious so he took a step looked at Snowtuft. Sleeping.

Patchkit: "I don't need a babysitter. I can fend for myself."

Patchkit said as he goes up to the figure.
As he got closer he sees a Tom cat with tiger stripes. But something different about this cat. It's ears were round not pointy.

Patchkit: "Whoa....what are you?"

???: "I am the ruler of this Forrest. Your" mother is just the leader of the other cats. Me. I'm the one who created the place of no stars. But you call it the Dark forest.

Patchkit: "Do the others know about you?"

???: "They cannot. It would only cause confusion. Thus it's better they do not know me."

Patchkit: "What's your name?"

Bloodtiger: "My name is Bloodtiger. And Patchkit. I have a way to give you and your littermates a second life."

Patchkit ears lift up with surprise.

Bloodtiger: "Since I'm the creator I also have powers of my own. But completely different from Starclan. I only willingly use my powers on others."

Patchkit: "Why do you want to help us come back to life?"

Bloodtiger: "Because......I think you should of had a decent life. If Ravenwing
Didn't tell Oakstar about you being half Riverclan. Then you would have grown up to be a warrior."

Patchkit: "............."

Bloodtiger: "Let your siblings know. Have them follow you. And you only."

The tiger fades into shadows leaving Patchkit alone. Quickly rushing back to Snowtuft before he wakes up. Later back to Mapleshead den he was back with his siblings wrapped around there mother tail. Patchkit went up to his siblings to rest for the night. He thought about that creature. Closing his eyes he drifts off to sleep.

End of chapter 9