Don't Panic

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

You have got to be fucking kidding me." I muttered as I leaned back and ran a frustrated hand though my hair and pulled at it.

Was he really about to pull this shit?

Fucking shit.

I did my best not to panic and focus on my work, I was half wondering if I would be able to keep him away from her.

That wasn't my fear, she was pregnant with his child.

I mean Jake isn't fucking stupid, he will figure out the baby is his, besides I know that Stella will not lie to him.

I kept my head down and focused on my work, I was amazed at how quickly I got thought it, I got up and started to get ready to go back home.

I wasn't sure if I was going to tell her, actually I was sure that I shouldn't tell her yet.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I was shocked when I heard the motorcycle that Rooster normally drove came up the driveway.

I looked at the clock on my phone, he was home early, I was just starting to make his dinner of prime rib, potatoes and asparagus.

Why on earth was he coming home early? Not that I was complaining.

"Hey." I greeted him when he game in the door, he was oddly out of breath.

"Hey..." He came over still in his uniform and grabbed me picking me up and set me on the kitchen table, I loved the attention and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth.

He broke the kiss and started to kiss your jaw and down my throat before pulling back.

"Why are you back so early? Not that I mind, it's just odd, is everything okay."

"They didn't need me all day..."

He looked around at what I was doing, he stepped away from me and put the food back in the

"So, about where we left off."

I looked at him closely, he had very clear tells when he was anxious - it was something that I knew from him, his jaw was set a little bit tighter than it normally was, and his left hand was fidgety.

"Rooster?" I softly questioned.

He came over and made a move to pick me up by my ass, I held up my hand to stop him, he didn't move more and simply looked at me.

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing." He defended, again he said it a little bit too fast, uneasy even.

"Please don't lie to me."

He closed his brown eyes, taking a deep breath, he leaned forward and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Don't panic, but Hangman is going to be stationed here."