V2-Chapter 12: Together we're unstoppable

(Inside headmaster's office, Ozpin's POV)

Ozpin: "I still can't believe you're actually here."

Sylvie: "I know it's late, Ozma

Sylvie: "I know it's late, Ozma... But there's a reason for that."

Ozpin: "Do not let it get you down, I'm very relieved knowing you're okay."

I prepared my coffee set and poured a cup for Sylvie. After her last wielder demanded his freedom back, Sylvie disappeared from our ranks. It wasn't until Dylan's father informed us that Sylvie had been with him that we knew of her whereabouts.

Sylvie: "You can thank Dylan for that. I still hate it that I can't tell him everything."

Ozpin: "I know, but we can't cause him to lose fate, so let's play it by the heart for now."

Sylvie: "I know... I don't plan to lose another soul like before."

Ozpin: "How much have you told him?"

Sylvie: "I told him about my existence alongside the responsibility that comes with it."

Ozpin: "And how did he take it?"

Sylvie: "He's fully committed Ozma, I even told him about my sisters."

Ozpin: "Speaking of which. Where are your sisters hiding?"

Sylvie: "This might be weird to say, but they aren't far."

Ozpin: "Another student, perhaps?"

Sylvie: "No... Where all reunited inside Dylan's soul."

The revelation of where Sylvie's sisters resided left me shocked. All this time, we were under the impression that only one person could be possessed by a spirit. Yet now, they had all decided to merge with a single individual? This was a significant departure from what we had always believed.

Ozpin: "What?! But that's impossible!"

Sylvie: "Not really, actually. The reason we always chose different individuals was because my sisters and I tend to bicker, and our ideals change over time. That's why we've historically selected different, like-minded souls."

Ozpin: "So what you're saying is that now everyone has the same thoughts?"

Sylvie: "No Ozma... It's our final stand. We alongside our vessels have been suffering for too long, so we decided that the next time we all lose our hosts, we would band together and infuse with the closest like-minded person to all of us."

Ozpin: "Dylan... Does he know about what you told me?"

Sylvie: "Yes, he's well aware that I am not the only one, yet he keeps believing, Dylan sure is dedicated."