V4-Chapter 41: A much needed talk

(Dylan's Pov)

Leaving Raven’s tent felt like the right decision at that moment. All that remained was to pack up and leave this place. Why did Raven have to speak ill of Freya like that? Sure, we aren't blood-related, but she is still family. What happened to you, Raven? Lost in these thoughts, I was jolted back to reality as I reached our resting tent, only to be stopped abruptly by Nasima’s call."

Nasima: "You doing okay?"

Dylan: "What does it look like..."

Nasima: "Yeah dumb question, wanna talk about it?"

Dylan: "What's there to talk about? You heard what she said..."

Nasima: "True, but what if that's her way of feeling tormented?"

Dylan: "So what, she's sad?"

As our conversation unfolded, I busied myself with packing our traveling bags. There was no way I could stay in this place any longer, not even for my aunt.

Nasima: "Yeah, her attitude reminds me of my own sister."

Dylan: "Sylvie?"

Nasima: "Nah, I'm talking about Sakura."

Dylan: "Sakura? Is she one of you're other sister within me?"

Nasima: "Yep, Earth to be exact, no one has a more foul-mouth than our second oldest sister."

Dylan: "What does this have to do with my predicament though?"

Nasima: "Sakura lost her way years ago, now she doesn't really feel any remors whether it's for the population or us..."

Dylan: "What happened to her?"

Nasima: "Sakura wasn't lucky with some of her host and they kinda switched her view of the world. People can quickly change by the slightest things..."

Dylan: "If only i could speak with her..."

Nasima: "I doubt she'll show herself any time soon, she's pretty stubborn and acts kind of a tsundere, by the way you didn't hear that from me got it."

I couldn’t contain my laughter any longer; it was brief but immensely relieving. I appreciated Nasima’s attempt to console me in her own unique way. At least now, I understand a bit more about them.

Dylan: "Sorry about that."

Nasima: "There's that smiling dude again, on a side note though i wouldn't hold onto that underwear."

Nasima pointed at Sylvie’s undergarments that I was holding, ready to fold and put away. I didn’t see the problem with it and gave her a puzzled look.

Dylan: "Uh, you mean this?"

Nasima: "Yep, just one second."

Nasima took a deep breath, then suddenly, she shouted at the top of her lungs.

Nasima: "SYLVIE HE'S TOUCHING YOU'RE UNDERGARMENTS!!"

Dylan: "Hey, what are you doing?! Shut up!"

As expected, loud running footsteps soon echoed around us Sylvie was on her way, and she was fast. I began pacing, hoping to dodge any impending outburst from what I jokingly referred to as 'the sea creature.' Unfortunately, it seemed too late to escape as Sylvie burst into the tent. Her face was flushed, not with anger, but with what appeared to be excitement?