V2-Chapter 17: Why do we actually fight?

(Third-person POV)

Much to the girls' chagrin, Professor Oobleck was indeed assigned to their mission, with Dylan being the only one in favor of it.

Weiss: "Professor Oobleck?"

Oobleck: "Yes! I'm afraid these bags won't be necessary girls, seeing that you opted to shadow a huntsman, which that this basically becomes a recognition mission. I can assure you we will not establish a single base of operation, instead we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp at any expendable location we may stumble along. Furthermore, I collected all the essentials my self-formed the air course, and got the airship ready!

 Furthermore, I collected all the essentials my self-formed the air course, and got the airship ready!

Oobleck: "And it's doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn my PhD for fun, thank you very much."

Weiss: "Uhh..."

He spoke so rapidly that almost no one could follow his ramblings. Perhaps this was why most of them were opposed to his assignment.

Oobleck: "Come now, children! According to my schedule, where already 3 minutes behind schedule."

After finishing his explanation, Doctor Oobleck hurried back to the airship, leaving the others somewhat stunned by his swift exit.

Ruby: "All right then! Looks like we're going to save the word with doctor Oobleck... Okay, yeah, when you say it out loud it sounds worse."

Dylan: "You guys!? I can't believe you aren't excited about going alongside doctor Oobleck, I mean, he's super talented and knows so much history

Dylan: "You guys!? I can't believe you aren't excited about going alongside doctor Oobleck, I mean, he's super talented and knows so much history."

Weiss: "That's the only reason you're on board..."

RBY: "Yeah. That is indeed the only reason..."

Dylan: "Well, excuse me. Shouldn't you all be more glad I'm taking history to heart?"