V4-Chapter 38: Welcome home Blake

(Third-person POV)

Days had passed since Yang, embracing her resolve, decided to wear her mechanical arm and continue the fight. Meanwhile, Blake and Sun, after a long journey, finally arrived at their destination: Menagerie. This beautiful island, set apart from the kingdoms, serves as a haven for Faunus seeking safety and peace at least, that's the promise given to them.

 This beautiful island, set apart from the kingdoms, serves as a haven for Faunus seeking safety and peace at least, that's the promise given to them

The island bustled with Faunus, each going about their daily routines, their faces alight with contentment. The sight of so many Faunus living in harmony left Sun in awe, scarcely believing the sheer number of individuals who had found refuge here.

Sun: "Never seen so many Faunus is one place before."

Blake: "This is the one place everyone can feel safe, no matter who or what they are."

Sun: "Wow..."

Sun scanned the surroundings, his eyes widening at the sheer volume of people bustling about.

Sun: "Sure is crowded, huh?"

Blake let out a sigh in response to his question, fully aware that this place was far too crowded to comfortably accommodate everyone.

Blake: "Yes, yes, it is..."

As they continued their journey, Sun narrowly avoided bumping into a Faunus who was carrying a box, the contents of which remained a mystery to them.

Sun: "Is it always so cramped?"

Blake: "Well, if you try to take an entire species and put them on an island that's 2/3 desert, yeah it temps to be cramp."

Sun was taken aback by the surprising amount of space that still remained unoccupied.

Sun: "What? You guys have that much more space, why waste it? A little desert doesn't hurt anyone."

Blake: "It's not like the desert in Vacuo Sun, the wildlife here is much more dangerous than most regions."

"