V4-Chapter 37: The truth unfolds

(Raven's camp, Third-person POV)

As dawn broke over the bandit camp, the first rays of sunlight focused on a particularly large tent the dwelling of Raven Branwen. Inside, Raven waited at her table, patient yet expectant, for Dylan and his companions to emerge from their slumber.

Upon closer inspection, it became apparent that one of the group, Nasima, had already left the comfort of her dreams behind. She approached the guardian, gently shaking his shoulder and softly calling his name in an effort to rouse him."

Nasima: "Dylan, Dylan, get up."

Nasima's efforts to wake the boy seemed futile, prompting her to yawn, betraying her own lingering sleepiness. Dylan, however, sported a mischievous grin and chuckled lightly, seemingly caught in a humorous dream

 Dylan, however, sported a mischievous grin and chuckled lightly, seemingly caught in a humorous dream

Dylan: "He-he, Weiss, I didn't think this day would come~"

Nasima watched Dylan with a mix of skepticism and surprise. It was unlike him to display such behavior, even in sleep. This led her to wonder if perhaps he was beginning to change, showing signs of growing up.

Nasima: "Hey pervert, if you keep on smothering my sister, she might actually act on those hormones of yours~"

Dylan: "Wow, Weiss, they're bigger than expected~"

Sylvie woke up suddenly due to an unexpected contact from Dylan, who appeared to be still deep in a dream, wearing a mischievous grin. Startled as he grabbed her bossoms, she quickly moved to correct the situation."

Sylvie: "Master!? What is going on?"

Nasima: "Morning sis, you seem to be getting a lot of attention. It's kinda making me jealous~"

Sylvie: "Don't worry about me, instead wake him up before he realizes all this, don't want to deal with another depressing state."

Sylvie quickly maneuvered away from Dylan's unintentional grasp, her face awash with a deep blush.

Nasima: "Cool! My turn~"

Nasima attempted to follow Sylvie immediately after she left the bed, but Sylvie was quick to halt her advance. With a firm grip, Sylvie caught Nasima by the collar of her shirt, stopping her sister in her tracks.

Nasima: "Let me go! You had your fun, now it's my turn to be pleased!"

Sylvie: "Don't you idiot! What happened was pure coincidence, nothing more, I want to bet he's not even aware of what's going on!"