V3-Extra Chapter 25.5: Congratulations Dylan and a Penny fun outing

(Third-person POV, after the match)

The crowd erupted in excitement following the match that secured Team RWBY's place in the finals. Dylan, having played a crucial role, carried Weiss to their waiting room, where she received immediate care. Afterward, Weiss departed early with Ruby and the rest, ensuring Dylan had some moments of solitude before his family's arrival to celebrate his remarkable performance.

While taking a shower, Dylan found himself preoccupied, his attention fixed on his finger, pondering over the unexpected turn his abilities had taken. However, a sudden knock at the door jolted him back to reality, reminding him of his current situation. Realizing he had been lost in thought for too long, he hurried to finish his shower, eager not to keep his visitors waiting.

Dylan: "Just a second, I'm coming!"

Emerging from the shower, the guardian quickly changed into his casual attire and opened the door, only to be met by the smiling faces of his family. Before Dylan could even utter a greeting, Nadia, his mother, enveloped him in a warm embrace, not giving him a chance to speak.

 Before Dylan could even utter a greeting, Nadia, his mother, enveloped him in a warm embrace, not giving him a chance to speak

Nadia: "I'm so proud of you!!"

Dylan: "Don't hug me like that!!"

Nadia: "You can't escape my love, my dear boy~"

Dylan: "You're embarrassing me..."

The rest of the family chuckled at Dylan's predicament, recognizing the inevitability of his "fate" the moment his mother approached.

Freya: "Easy mom, if you keep going, he might die."

Nadia: "Nonsense Freya."

Alice: "Mom, big brother is right, you always have to make situations embarrassing..."

Nadia's response to Alice's explanation of the situation was one of clear disapproval, evident from the glare she directed towards her youngest child. This reaction sent a chill through everyone in the room, particularly affecting Alice, who fell silent immediately upon witnessing her mother's imposing demeanor.