49

"Callie?" Jada asked as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Yeah?"

"Can we do that again?" Jada asked, releasing a breathily giggle.

"You're ready again?" Callie asked as she looked over in disbelief.

Jada nodded with a smile stretching wide across her face. She then nuzzled herself into Callie's shoulder. "Yeah, baby. I am."

"But I-" Callie stopped when she heard Jada start giggling again.

"I know you did," Jada agreed. "But, I want more." In a clearer tone, she added, "Calliope, it's not going to be long before I can't have sex for a while."

"I know that," Callie once again agreed. "I just need a minute to catch my breath here because I'm doing all the work."

Jada rolled her eyes. "Your job is to make me scream my lungs out while you fuck me."

Callie laughed so hard she nearly snorted. "There's a common trend here," she pointed out. "It all involves me fucking you."

"Because I love when you fuck me," Jada said happily getting them both to laugh.

Jada was both excited and a little resentful about the new baby. She was so excited to have Callie's baby, but on the other hand, her sex life was going to take a major hit. Jada was used to getting consistent sex and hardly went more than a day or two without an orgasm. When she neared the end of her pregnancy and when the baby came, her body wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Calliope, can you fuck me?" Jada asked with her best smile.

"Let me catch my breath for a minute," Callie said as she moved her arms above her head on the pillow. Jada leaned over and rested her head on her wife's bare chest while her breathing began to return to normal.

"You know," Callie began again. "Your mom and everyone probably think we're two horny bitches. Like we're always fucking."

Jada shrugged against Callie. "If they were sleeping with you, I think they would be horny too." She then continued. "I am never, ever going to sleep without you again."

"I would hope so," Callie teased to get a playful smack to the shoulder. "I don't think anyone can get you off like I can."

"Nobody ever had a chance to get me off like you do. But I don't need that. You, Calliope, have some talent. Your fingers work magic."

Callie leaned over for a kiss that Jada happily obliged. Pressing her forehead against Jada's, Callie picked up the strap on and raised her eyebrow to ask if her wife wanted to use it or not.

When Jada replied with a quick nod of her head, Callie couldn't help but laugh again. "For someone who's a lesbian, you love to spend a lot of time with the dildos and strap ons."

"I am very gay," Jada replied with a smile. "I'm sorry that the dildo is just bigger. Right now I like big and thick."

Callie snorted at how much of a weirdo her wife was being. "I'm super gay," Jada continued to brag. "I'm gayer than gay and I'm gay for only one girl," she rambled. "And that girls name happens to be Calliope."