33.

Jeyln Winslow

January , 2024Trap house~~~

January , 2024
Trap house
~~~

"This bitch ass nigga." I mumbled irritatedly.

"Nigga what you watching?" Foo asked coming to look over my shoulder. "Bro, you still watching this girl house?"

"And?" I kissed my teeth.

"You're fucking crazy...I thought you moved on from her? Didn't you say Sha been staying over there?" Foo asked plopping down on the sofa.

I shrugged, "Man who is Sha? A nobody, plus I'll get his ass up outta here too. I ain't sparing nobody."

"Yeah right." Foo chuckled being funny.

I glared at him before continuing to watch the cameras from the night before. Nothing really, I fast forwarded the videos before noticing Camari car pull up. My lips formed a smirk before watching Sha walk outside and hop in the car with her. I felt my smirk turn into a grin before I spoke up.

"Isn't this your girl car?" I asked pushing the phone in Foo face. He snatched it rewinding the video and watching Sha come out. I could see him get angry before he tossed my phone back to me storming upstairs to his room. I bursted out laughing and leaned back against the sofa.

"Laugh at that bitch."
~~~

Camari Collins

Sha Apartment~~~

Sha Apartment
~~~

"So are you gonna buy it?"

"A three thousand dollar ass dog? I'll think about it." Sha kissed his teeth passing me the blunt.

"If you love me, you'll get it." I hit the blunt before passing it back to him, "Hey, are you staying the night here or you going back to Kenzie place?"

"I don't know, Kel with Mac and Keio with his grandparents right nie'. Kenzie had some shit to figure out so I ended up coming on home. Why you tryna do sum?" He asked leaning his head up from my stomach.

"Just spend some time with you."

"Aww you been missing a nigga." Sha smiled opening his arms for a hug. I crawled into his arms hugging him tightly, "Just say you want me to come home."