34.

Makenzie Parks

January , 2024Bowling Alley~~~

January , 2024
Bowling Alley
~~~

"Hey sexy."

"Hey." I spoke to Gianna as we embraced. This the first time I've liked anybody off first meeting. Gianna was really cool, and it surprised me to see Camari come for her yesterday. Then again, we know how she gets when it come to Sha.

Funny right?

"You look pretty." Gianna complimented as we headed to get our bowling shoes.

I smiled, "Thanks girl, how're you feeling today? It got pretty heated last night."

"Girl," Gianna rolled her eyes, "I mean Yummy convinced me to come out and give her another chance. I'm cool if she's cool, but it's something about her that doesn't sit right with me. Like me hanging with my cousin makes you that mad?"

"Girl that's her 'brother'." I laughed doing air quotations.

"Yeah that threw me off cause I know I ain't remember him having no damn sister. When she opened her mouth and said that bullshit I changed directions quickly. That's why she mad and saying shit like I've been weird to her but really all I did was dismiss her." She shrugged.

I nodded, "Trust me, I've been going through the same shit with her. As you know Sha and I have kids and Camari started off as one of my closest friends. Then she started leaning more on her 'brother' and I found out she had asked him to take her virginity and was being weird about her relationship with Shamir."

"Are they like together on the low?" Gianna asked causing me to laugh, "No seriously because she really gave me those vibes. Then the way Sha basically begged me to give this girl a second chance like he wanted me to like her so bad. He obviously loves the sicko."

"Some love huh?" I cocked my head to the side stopping in front of the booth. "Hi can I get a size six in women?"

"Sure!" The worker smiled looking over at Gianna, "And for you ma'am?"

"A size five in women please."

"No problem."

The worker handed us our shoes and we made our way to our lane. Mac, Imani, and Dee were already here sitting down waiting.

"Hi Mac." I hugged my actual brother before turning my attention to his girlfriend. "Wassup Imani girl?"

"Oh nothing." We embraced before I sat down beside her.

I changed out of my shoes and set them aside before checking my baby monitor. Once I made sure my kids were straight, I put my phone away just in time to see Tyra arriving.

"Wassup gangy?" Tyra spoke causing all of us to speak back. She sat in the empty space opposite of me changing out of her shoes as well. How'd we beat the people who planned the shit to their own event? I can't even be mad, Shamir is never on time for anything.