38.

Jeyln Winslow

February 24, 2024
Home
~~~

(Almost 3 weeks later.)

"Ouch, ouch!" I groaned in pain using tweezers to pull the bullet out my arm. Blood dripped out onto the floor and ran down my hands. I was mad, pissed that this bum ass nigga actually hit me. It was definitely war, I was feening for blood now.

"FUCK!" I screamed to the top of my lungs before the bullet fell into the bathroom sink. I squeezed my eyes tightly trying to catch my breath. I grabbed a towel pressing it against the open wound before using some gauges to patch myself up. Once I stopped the bleeding, I grabbed my gun reloading it.

"This bitch nigga finna die."

~~~

Camari Collins

Park.
~~~

"I'm wide open, literally!"

"Swish!" Dee yelled shooting the ball straight into the goal. I angrily threw my arms before picking up my water bottle. Mac laughed as I stomped over to the bleachers aggressively sitting down. I was beyond pissed off, like why tell me to come to the court just so I can ride the bench?

"It's all love Mari." Dee made a heart with his hands and I scoffed.

"The fuck am I here for? To be a cheerleader?" I questioned highly upset.

"Yeah, to look pretty." Mac said causing me to glare at him. "What's the problem anyways? You upset your boyfriend still in jail?"

Mac and Dee laughed as Quez walked up to us still dribbling the basketball.

"What y'all nigga yapping about?" Quez asked taking my water bottle before putting his dirty lips on it.

"Mari and Sha." Dee pulled my ponytail.

"Stop!" I stood up, "Stop treating me like this!"

"Like what...a girl?" Mac laughed.

"Like I'm just some groupie...what's the matter with y'all? I'm still the same ole Mari. I'm still one of the guys...what don't y'all understand?" I asked really upset.

"You were one of the guys." Dee shrugged.

"No, I AM one of the guys." I placed my hand on my hip.

Mac shook his head, "Nah, you gotta start hanging with the girls now. A bro can't be fucking on another bro, that's wild."

"Excuse me? What're y'all talking about?" I asked genuinely confused.