5.

Shamir Miles

June 6, 2023
Home
~~~~

"Ew nigga the fuck did you eat?"

"Man shut up," I spit in the toilet making sure all the throw up was done, "I'm tired of hearing yo ass talk real shit."

"How you mad at me cause you throwing up?" Quez frowned, "Stop eating food from folks youn know that could avoid all this shit with yo dog ass."

"Bruh get out." I cut my eyes up at him.

Truth is, that food ain't fuck me up. That nigga I murked last night just kept running through my mind. Seeing allat' blood everywhere and hearing Dee crying and shit had a nigga stomach weak. I couldn't even sleep last night. I stared at the ceiling til' morning.

"Aye Sha! Hurry yo ass up in there they talking bout this party and shit onna' news!"

I flushed the toilet before heading to the sink to wash my hands. I grabbed some mouthwash working it around my mouth before spitting it in the sink and wiping my mouth with a paper towel. I cut my bathroom light out dragging myself to the living room. I felt like shit, no cap.

Memphis Police Department have found a total of six body's deceased in last night's shooting. At the moment we would like to identify the six victims who unfortunately lost their lives.

24 year old Amiyah Vale

26 year old Scottie James

26 year old Tymiron Hudson

"That's the nigga you got." Quez laughed, "Crazy his brothers sent him just fo' his ass to get got. That's what the fuck that nigga gets for being a do boy."

"Man shut up." I bawled up my face before looking back at the television.

19 year old Javonte Burks

22 year old Robin Hendrix

and 23 year old Diamond Bentley

"Dime?" Quez and I said in unison. This shit was even crazier now. I was just fucking this girl a few days ago...shit hours. I knew a few people was hit but I ain't know it was her. Damn, that shit so fucked up man.

"Crazy." Quez shrugged picking up the remote, "So you gon DoorDash?"

I side eyed him, "So youn' feel no remorse? This shit ain't bothering you that we killed folk last night Q? I can't believe you can sit up here and act like this shit was funny."

"We? Nigga I ain't kill nobody. I shot back and my aim was off as fuck. Them niggas killed and YOU killed that Ty nigga. Why the fuck would that bother me?"

I bawled up my face, "Man get the fuck up out my house."

I got up from the couch walking away from him.

"Yo you that mad?" Quez laughed, "I ain't know you was taking this shit serious."

"Why wouldn't I take this shit serious Q?" I turned around frustrated. "I got a conscious just like every other nigga. Then what's making me more mad is the fact that you sitting up here laughing and giggling like a lil ass girl over me killing a nigga. Ain't shit funny bout this situation and it'll never be nigga."

"Ain't nobody ask you to kill him nigga!" Quez argued obviously pissed off at the way I was coming at him. I ain't give a fuck though, I was ten seconds from punching this nigga in his face. It was taking everything in a nigga to not stomp the hell out this dude man for real.

"Throwing me the gun is basically asking me to kill him. And stop yelling at me like you bout to do some, now get the fuck out like I said cause I feel like conversation going nowhere and I'm bout to sock yo ass in the mouth real talk."