Part 2 : a coming conquest.

( pov Owen )

After i fell unconscious when that strange horse thing saved me i was suddenly standing in the middle of no where but i had been clearly walking for a long time. I turned around and saw foot prints that went on for a very long time and then I remembered about skylor and i looked around till I realised i was holding her on my back.

" ...how did i get here..." I understood the horse saved me but theres no way i had some sort of sleep walking when I fainted from injures.

Skylor was still unconscious but she was still breathing , for how long i wasn't sure since she was both bleeding enterally and also on the outside due to her injures from corves. Bastard , hes gonna pay for hurting her.

My head still was in a lot of pain so I decided to put down skylor and take off my helmet to try see how bad my head injury was. After i did so i put my hand on the right side of my head and put in back in front of me, there was a lot less blood then i thought but still enough to be alarming.

But i felt that wasnt the true cause of the pain , it's as if something had been forced into my head and is fighting my brain ....but that's impossible isnt it ? As far as i know magic that affects minds has almost been lost to time with very few knowing it.... Did the horse do something to me ?. I was asking to many questions so I decided to leave my helmet hanging on my side and then put skylor once again on my back and began to look around.

From what i could tell i wasnt to far from dragon spire so my goal was to try and get there and get the help of the watchers to heal skylor and me....also to hopefully figure out what is wrong with me but skylor is my priority. As the last true ender knight my life is to serve her till my dying breath even if i dont want to.

" just hold on skylor ....ill get your through this " i was about to start walking again till the pain in my head stung like i had been impaled int he skull.

I screamed out and then everything began flashing black , blue and purple before i went unconscious again.

( pov Cynthia)

After i had gotten the nether star i had already begun to train with it to master its power , once i do i will become a true queen of the nether and my take over will be officially completed. I was doing this training in the nether arena where the last princess of the nether Abigail had fought to rightfully become the princess.

I had set up multiple statues made from iron metals and began to use the fire powers of the nether star to shoo at them, there was three around me so i grabbed my axe from my back and held it blade up and in both hands.

I made the top of my axe ignite int he fire of the netehr star and my eyes glowed with its red power. I swung the axe to my left and eight hitting both targets , i then spun around and leaning backwards as if i had been shot at and then sent a blast of the fire with my hand causing the last statue to fall over.

I stood up properly and then put my axe on my back" HA take that ....lifeless ..bits of metal " i stretched my arms behind my head and bent my back backwards stretching myself.

I had been doing a lot of training and well i thought i needed a break." Im getting quite good with this " then i heard a slow clapping from behind at the arena so I quickly turned.

Shatter was leaning against the entrance wall and was looking at me " careful there queen you might hurt yourself with all the patting on the back " i walked over to him as i crossed my arms and once i got over to him i leaned out my left hip slightly.

" what brings you down here ?" I asked him unsure why he would be around here durning my training.

Shatter " Vanessa summons you to your room , looks like you mom is grounding you " he said jokingly with a smug face...a skeletal one but a face no less.