Part 9 : lack of trust.

( pov azura)

It was late and i had theo and my daughter with me, i held my daughter in my arms while theo rode on my back like a piggy back as we slowly made out way home.

I noticed it was quiet , at first i didnt care but then i felt something. I felt a dark presence ....no ...more. I was far from alone.

Alans powers not only gave me plenty of powers to sense danger but also enhanced my already stronger hearing. I could hear something moving around and that something soon turned into more.

I knew some one or some things were watching me. I then heard a click as i turned to see a glowing purple eye coming from a dark shadow in the corners of the street behind me.

A voice laughed and i was afraid i knew who it was, I helped my children tights as i spread my wings preparing to fly away to save them.

Then out of the shadow kane walked out , or as he calls himself after what i did .... Scorn.

Scorn " azura " his arms were down but he held two guns in his hands , his skin was a darker grey then I remember and .... No... i could feel pure darkness running through him.

"... scorn " i said stepping back.

Scorn " you took something from me , im here to return the favour " he raised and pointed his guns at me but i didn't move for fear he would still hit my kids." I know you have tried to forget what you did but you cant , neither can i." All the trauma i had about killing ciara was now rushing back into my mind as i knew that was the cause for putting my kids in danger.

"....scorn please dont do this ... i wasnt myself you have to believe down-" he fired a bullet near me that went just past my ear , it casued both my kids to wake up and my daughter started crying.

Scorn " bloods on your hands wether or not it was your own sanity that did it doesnt matter , bloody hands are still bloody. If you run ill find you , if you hide ill find you , if you fight ? You will see "

" ...you dont want to kill me ...you "

Scorn " want to watch you suffer AS I DID !!" He screamed at me as i could see his insanity through his eye" ciara didnt to anything to you , i begged you to kill me instead but you didnt . I wont make the same mistake , im going to kill all three of you . Slowly painfully for you for them it will be now and swift , enough time for you to watch " i was now scared and needed to get my kids out of here.

I went to take off into the air but as i flapped my wings but as i got into the air something hit my from behind , it was some sort of magic spell which crippled my wings so they couldnt keep me in the air. I fell to the ground but used my wings to keep the kids from getting hurt.

" ah!!...what the " I screamed as i looked back. There was a girl about id say late 20s.

She had skin that was darkened but i think use to be pale and her hair was also an unnaturally darkened  brown , i assume she also has darkness in her. Her arms had roots of darkness running under her skin like veins , some even formed out from her eyes.

She worse black and purple in boots , shorts and some sort of armour for the rest of her body, while she was using the spell on my wings her eyes were black and white but as she stopped the colours reversed. A cape also formed from the back of her hips and she had many white glowing shapes on her clothing.

( just to give a more clear idea heres her design)