Part 13: to the eternal and the frost.

( pov narrator)

After Apollo was buried all the watchers were now not sure what their next move should be against corves and the ender demons.

They were all gathered on the edge of the island where their end ship was with deathbringer in front of them starring at them.

Lance " too eternal , vengeance, lost princess ... what are you saying ?" He asked deathbringer confused by its words.

Deathbringer continued to talk to them in their heads " find eternal , find the weapon you need . Fine the princess , " he then disappeared.

Cynthia " who else is very confused by what that thing is saying ?" She , stella and rain all raised there hands.

Gwendolyn " well the device is eternal in origin so maybe he wants us to go to the ruins of the eternal kingdom but the rest i don't understand " lance and her were trying to piece the strange sentences from deathbringer together.

Lance " lost princes ... lost princess.... Ive never head of any lost princess from the eternal it was whipped out 1000 years ago.... "

Rain " it said find the weapon we need , maybe it knows something in the ruins that could help us fight corves." Everyone thought it made some sense but were still unsure.

Gwendolyn it's clear we need to try get to the ruins of the eternal but no ones made it in their ... correction no one ever goes in there."

Stella " then we have to get there ourselves, if we use the ship we can get-" rain then interrupted.

Rain " well corves wont be heading to the eternal besides we have no plans to save anyone since as far as we know everyone there has been dead for 1000s years so I'll fly there ill make it 100 times faster." They all agreed that it would be better in this case unlike when they went for Apollo.

Lance " well the retail is relatively that direction " he pointed " but i have no idea how far " rain took some other information they had little of and flew up into the air and started flying to where lance thought the eternal or whats left of it.

Lance " now for the rest of us we will need to get there by ship, everyone back on if we waste more time corves has more of an advantage. They all teleported to the ship and lance went to the wheel and turned it to follow the way rain went.

Cynthia " do we not have any idea how far this ruined kingdom even is ? Like at all ?" She asked.

Lance " nothing close to 'close enough' but its all we got , while we are heading there i want to think what could the rest of what the horse said to us mean."

Gwendolyn " all we know is that he wants us to find some sort of princess from the eternal but as i said no ones heard of one and they have been extinct for 1000 years."

Cynthia " am i the only one think its dumb we are taking orders from a glowing horse ?" She stated.

Stella " we have no other choices do we , stopping corves is what we need to do and finding a way to stop him is what we need and i dont suppose you have a part of something that could stop him do you ?" Cynthia growled and then walked away. " i dont like her that much " she said out loud.

Lance " well shes helped us a lot so she trust worthy , wether we like her or not is not the problem. Now everyone get comfortable its gonna be a long drive on this both.

( pov patrick)

it has been two days since scorns attack on the city and two days since hilda and alan went missing. Many have volunteered to help find them but id say more hilda then alan since most of everyone here still sees him as the person who tried to kill us all which is fair. However he saved azura and she trusts him so i have to trust him, even if i think hes a smug good looking son of a bitch.