Part 57: only one king. Part three

( pov narrator)

Alan and eoin stood facing each other, their war may have ended for their peoples and kingdoms but has it ended for them?

Eoin couldnt fully control himself when he saw the man who killed him.

The two started running towards each other and the closer they got to each other the more alan seemed to suspect something strange with the knight in front of him.

Eoin tried to slash downward with his sword but alan blocked with his and jumped back making eoin accidentally plant his sword in the ground. Alan then ran up and kicked eoin in the face before then slashing eoins sword out of his hand.

Eoin teleported behind alan and tried to grab him but alan turned and slashed at eoin scraping across eoins chest piece, alan then tried to stab Eoin in the face but eoin slammed his hands together and held the blade just an inch from his face. He forced the blade away but then alan let go of it and kicked eoins legs out from under him causing him to fall.

Alan grabbed eoins sword and tried to slash down once again on eoin but eoin then grabbed alans sword blocking the blow.

Alan " you seem unreasonably hostile, have we met?" Eoin teleported to stand up and punched alan in the face, the two then started clashing swords as they moved.

Eoin didnt respond to alans words outside of more violence trying to kill him. But the more they fought alan recognised eoins fighting style with a sword. The sword fighting style eoin was using was something he developed to counter alans own extremely skilled sword style.

Alan " it cant be...." He then looked into eoins eyes and saw the exact same shades of blue eoin had and looked at similar features.

He then threw the sword he was holding at eoin who smacked it away with the sword he was holding. Alan ran forward and tried to punch eoin in various places but he was blocked every time and then kicked in the gut. He fell to his knees on the ground and looked up at eoin now almost sure it was him.

Alan " ... eoin?.... Oh god it is you." Eoin then grabbed alan by the throat and punched him in the face sending him backwards onto the ground.

He walked up to alan and punched him again twice, he then grabbed Alan by his shirt and lifted him up. As alan had some bleeding on his face alan didnt have any fear more just acceptance.

Alan " you want to kill me for what i did? Do it!!!!' "Eoin then snapped himself out of his anger and dropped alan. However he didnt do it gently just to spite alan.

Eoin after he dealt with his issues of nearly killing alan then turned to alan as he stood up and looked at him.

Eoin " how are you alive?, i was told you were dead." He said both surprised but also glad his plan to sacrifice himself to kill alan worked.

Alan " some space emperor used some weird space fish witch magic to bring me back so i could help him use the darkness..... what was his name again? The  entity? I dont know he wasn't memorable." He said in a half serious tone.

Eoin " we dont have time to exchange stories." They both looked out to the battle " we have bigger things to worry about."

Alan " do you still want to kill me ?" He asked.

Eoin " the less you speak the better your chances of not. I have to help my friends here.....you .. do whatever you need to do." Eoin grabbed his sword and shield and ran off.

Alan " .... Just when i thought my life couldnt get any weirder...." He put aside all of the confusing thoughts he was having for the good of everyone.

He went off to fight as well but he made sure he was near enough to eoin so when it was all over he could speak to his brother and try to make up for some of what he had done.