Part 17 : stealing the scientist.

( pov narrator)

The ender watchers and what allies they could get quickly gathered back at dragon spire to discuss what to do next and what they might have to do. The watchers figured out that the barrier keeping them out of the eternal heart lands are tech based which means they only have one person they can turn to for assistance.

But thanks to the relations between the frost bourne and ender watchers being not so great they cant just ask and so taking mara by force is the only real option they have , thats if she doesnt agreed to come with them.

Lance " look whatever is in past the barrier deathbringer wants us to find it which means it could help us stop the ender demons before they do too much damage to the end... if its not already too late. "

Stella " since when are we ok with kidnapping people ? That's what bad people do we should just ask her to help us for the greater good !!"

Rain" that would work if i didn't threaten to kill Patrick or something i can't remember what i did but it was stupid. " he said breaking stellas hope of a peaceful solution to this.

Gwendolyn " well lets say we are ok with going to do this whos going ?" everyone started looking at each other.

Lance " well since it is my idea ill go " he knew stella and rain didnt want to go " Cynthia?" She crossed her arms and looked to the side.

Cynthia " im not going there... yet " she whispered the last part knowing hilda could be there but she wasnt ready to go and kill her , yet.

Gwendolyn " infernius needs to stay and protect dragon spire so hes also out of the picture , skylors still injured and shes MAD' she stated.

Rain " yeah she nearly punched a hole in her rooms wall with her good arm cause shes so annoyed that she can fight corves after what he did to her. " they then heard skylor smash something int he distance.

Lance "... point taken... Gwendolyn?" She nodded and decided to go with him " well two of us might not be enough for us to kidnap some one in the frost bourne capital city even if they are weakened if we are caught we will be VERY screwed " they all then heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

They all turned to see eoin/owen.

Eoin " just overheard your planning on kidnapping some one ?" They all nodded " huh.... Im in " they all blinked twice surprised with how causally he said that.

Rain "....your.... Completely fine kidnapping mara ?" He asked.

Eoin " meh ive done worse ..... yeah not telling that story. Still can i join you need the help "

Lance " just one thing . What happens if you turn back into owen thats been happening almost every 2 hours now ." Its been happening more and more.

Eoin " he doesnt like the fact im inside his head but i can suppress him long enough to get this done. "  well they all agreed who was going to kidnap mara but they still had a lot more to discus.

Lance " alright once we have her. Rain , stella and Cynthia will go to the eternal. Others may go if they wish but me and Gwendolyn want to stay here incase corves starts any attacks while you are gone " they all understood.

Eoin " ten minutes then we move out " he started to walk down the steps and was going to wait down at the bottom for lance and Gwendolyn.

Stella " ill go start preparing any supplies we might need to get to the eternal , we dont know how far in we may have to travel." She teleported down to the ground.

Lance " you heard the knight lets get ready " he said as him and Gwendolyn start gathering some of their things they left leaning on or just on the table. Lance grabbed his karambits and Gwendolyn grabbed her staff and made some spell books disappear with magic.