Part 54: "what am i without a dragon?"

(Pov Cynthia)

I dont know exactly what happened but when i woke up i knew i wasnt where i thought i was, i felt a bit hazy but soon saw tall blue black spiky figures all around me. I felt one grab me and shake my shoulder as i fully woke up. The sky was fully dark and the moon was out, unfortunately this was soon blocked by some one.

I looked to my right to see corves " well, she woke up." I straight away tried to fight and run but i was tied to some sort of poll by chains... wait, no it was the mast of....im on a void ship.

Judging by the size of it looks like it could be corveses personal ship, also all the dragon bone in its construction.

Corves " the so called 'queen' of the nether, " he started walking to the front of the ship " your forces wouldnt stand a chance if i didnt have to fight the red legion as well." I kept looking around to see was there anything i could do to escape and soon realised they didnt think to take the netherstar from me which mean i still had all my powers.

I grabbed one of the chains and started slowing heating it up to not draw attention, but this could take a long time since i have no clue what this material could be.

vortex walked over to corves " father, our Scouts have spotted a large amount of red legion forces making their way here, looks like they will even be bringing some of their large space ship..things." Corves then thought to himself.

Corves " they arent with the ender watchers so i doubt they are here for the staff piece. But... they will be a problem. Gather the rest of our forces we can, we will need every one we can for this battle." Shortly after this order more and more void ships and ender demons started coming from portals in the sky and the ground.

By the looks of things to me there could be 1000s of them already here and the number just would be going up.

Corves looked at his improved force and then forward from the front of the ship " we must catch the red legion off guard, send all forces to attack." Well that sounds like suicide but oh well as long as i make it out instead of them i shall be happy.

Vortex " of course father, ALL ANDS PREPARE FOR BATTLE !!!" The ships then picked up speed and we began ..sailing? I dont know what the term is in this case... flying i guess? We started flying faster and would meet the red legion soon, my only hope is when they shoot this thing down it lands in a way i dont die.

And it was long before all hell broke loose and red legion ships and ground forces were started to engage the demons, which both helped my situation but also was not a great site to see since well they were also fighting me so they wouldn't exactly care if they hit me.

But i just have to hope that the ender watchers come to help me, cause as much as id like to save my self and all it wouldnt be a guarantee so id rather be safe then sorry.

(Pov rain)

After corves threw me into the void i was panicking for i dont know how long but after while i settled and just fell, i didnt know why but i just sat there falling and falling deeper into the void to what i could only assume would be my grave.

I wasn't afraid of what would happen to me...but what would happen to stella. She doesnt stand a chance against corves and without me corves could win and if he wins...its over.

But there was nothing i could do, my armour , life and dignity had been shattered , battered and broken in some many ways at this point I surprised i havent done numb to it yet. I had no powers, no weapon, nothing.

I was just the same helpless kid who tried to act like i could survive the zombie apocalypse. In the end that doesnt matter now, everything i had done over the course of my life always seemed to kick me down.