Part 8 :Another half.

( pov Cynthia)

Stella was now very angry with lance after all we found out earlier , i can understand but i dont think thats the real reason why shes mad but shes using it as an excuse to vent her anger out.

So I decided to talk to her myself to give her space from the other ender watchers. I followed her down to where skylor and owen were being kept as they were still not awake after there injuries.

I was slightly behind stella in terms of getting to the room so when i came in i saw her already done checking owen and now was checking on skylor, went i walked down i saw her anger expression that was filling her face.

" so " i begun to talk to her as I walked inside and leaned against the left side of the door way" want to talk ?" I asked her.

Stella rolled her eyes before answering me " about what ? That my dad murdered some one that for all i know did nothing but insult him and his family , if that was ok i could have killed a lot of people " i could understand this but i knew it had a deeper meaning.

" i may not know you as well as everyone else here but cut the shit would you " i crossed my arms as she gave me a narrowed eye stare.

Stella " i am mad at my dad whats there to it ?!" He voice got slightly louder.

" if there wasnt more to it you wouldnt be this angry" she walked around the table skylor was on and walked to the opposite part of the room i was facing.

stella " maybe you should shut it when you dont know what its like to have a parent you can't trust " i was then now angry myself for what she just said to me

" id be careful what you say next because im only trying to help here "

Stella made a horseshoe like shape from magic and sent it into my throat pining me to the wall" i said shut up"

" your lucky you even have a family left !!!" her anger expression was then interrupted " before i was this nether queen i was in the frost bourne during the war with the nether but before that... i never knew my true parents but i did see some one as family and they left me to die."

Stella "...im ...sorry to here that " she said feeling sorry for me" she made the magic thing disappear to let me free from the wall.

" dont be you have dont have to so whats wrong ?" Her eyes looked away from me telling me she really didnt want to talk about it " listen stella we have both gone through a lot , be honest with me " she walked over next to me and leaned against the wall beside me.

Stella let out a sigh and then looked at me " its just ...every time if eel lance is done keeping things from me something bad happens to me or rain , him keeping secrets and only telling us when its too late puts us in danger !!....i dont want to be mad at him... i dont want to lose him or anyone else." I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her, i may not feel the same way abotu secrets but i knew she needed a friend right now.

" now if that doesnt make you fell better you can spend some time off in my castle to get away from them lot " she smiled and slightly laughed.

Stella " for some one who rules the 'evil hell scape' know as the nether your pretty nice " i smirked and i put my hand slightly out.

" well Vanessa said im a rare kind of netherkin , though that mean little in this regard it makes me feel i does-" suddenly skylor began to move before she violet sat up and held her left arm in front of her ready to punch anything.

Skylor " WHERE AM I , CORVES !!!!!" She looked to her left and saw me and stella in the corner "....where...am i ?" She asked looking around in a slight panic.