Part 40: two hearts , two heros.

( pov narrator)

Eoin , skylor and sora with the help of saphira returned to skylors castle where they could better organise their forces battling across the end.

Skylor , eoin and Sora stood with generals of skylors army , a purple crystal table powered by magic displayed a map of the ender kingdoms and things were not looking good.

The red lines represented where the current fighting was taking place , and the blue over the non blue territory's was conquered territory over the recent fighting.

Skylor " the reports are confirmed , the light bournes kingdom has fully fallen to the demons. How many escaped ?"

One of her generals who was fighting there answered " I doubt many my queen , only a few small armys have survived. Which leaves us exposed. Without apollos kingdoms to the east our capital is in great danger" skylors capital was much further from the rest of her empire due to her originally not wanting to take over other kingdoms but after the war with lance marcel decided to take over , skylor refused to let him get too much power.

Eoin " so theres been no signs of any other kingdoms finding success against the demons ?" He asked and the generals shook their heads " which means we are all thats left in the end.

Skylor " our forces are putting up a fight but we cant go on the offensive , we are outnumbered 10 to 1. Surrender is not an option so we need something to change the tide." Unfortunately getting the staff might not come soon enough so for now they were on their own.

Sora " if marcel wasnt dead we could maybe convince the vampires to join us but corves already killed their most experienced warriors which means they are fighting like headless endermites.. do they have heads technically?. Not a good time for that" she decided to save that 'important' question for later.

Skylor "  saphira i want you to help get as many survivors from the light bourne here and ready to fight. I will not abandon the heart of my kingdom." She said this as if she could fully fight.

Saphria nodded and flew out of the from.

Eoin " once they are all together we need to make the best defensive line we can and see how long we can hold it. If we can't hold it long fall back to a better position, but we cant just fall back forever otherwise we might as well abandon the island." Their current plan was really just hold the line since there was nothing else they could do.

Sora " even still we have to find something to buy us time. But how do we cripple them long enough?" They all kept looking at the map trying to see was their any potential weak point in the demon lines.

Eoin " hmm they arent trying to go for specific locations , just trying to overwhelm us at every point."

Skylor " and they have the numbers to do it, other wise it would be suicide"