Part 15: flames of the past.

( pov scorn )

I woke up in the middle of no one under the water of the river , i was still numb to my surroundings and felt dazed , once i was making sense of my situation a closed my mouth and tried to climb out of the river but my arm had been impaled by a sharp stone.

Without wasting time i carelessly pulled off my arm from the stone and my blood filled the river in my are and got washed down. I managed to climb out of the water breathing heavily.

"..... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! " I screamed at the sky at the top of my lungs infuriated. My plan had failed and Azuras children still lived.

I stood up and looked down at my arm as my blood flowed and dripped down my arm and clothes. Not that it mattered to much to me , if i die i come back even if it is less of my mind. Immorality is worth the pain.

I made a makeshift bandage and wrapped it around my wound. As i did so I took notice of the colour of my blood , before when i was turned into this undead grey form my blood was a purple of slight brightness in colour but the more i died the darker it got but then i joined the voice and his darkness filled me. It made me stronger and each day my blood becomes more blackened but my strength will still grow.

Now to see are my minions searching for me , if they arent lilith will have some explaining to do , but lord i hope she doesnt. Bitch.

( pov hilda )

Alan had fallen to the ground due the cold and id say to his injury. I knew i had to get him warm and out of the snow so before i could help i had to look for a place that would shield us from the snow.

I couldnt leave him so i had to help him stand which greatly slowed how fast i could find something to hide in but i had to take him either way cause if he dies ...well... hes dead.

He was barely able to stay away and i had to slap him once " stay awake you ass !!!" I yelled at him trying to keep him awake.

Alan coughed and slightly laughed " you could just leave me ... not like it matters to you besides patrick will assume i just froze to death when you weren't arent. So tell me why are you really trying to save me ?" He asked me.

" im keeping you alive since if you die its gonna be harder for me to live and the fact those things are still out there. Now i need to get us a place to hide from the cold " after another few minutes of walking that even was starting to make me feel the cold but i could still push on. Alan was on his last legs out here.

But by what i assume is just look i saw an old abandoned hut that was mostly intact " come on lets get in side !!" I said with urgency.

Alan ".. how is it theres just a random house ... fuck it " he stopped questioning it and i dragged him over.

I kicked open the door and the place was empty aside from a old bed that was worn and a fire place. I brought alan to the bed and helped him sit on it. He quickly fell onto his side but i didnt take much notice of it as i went over to the fire place after i closed the door.

" good theres some dry wood here " i struck the stone floor with my mace and pulled a broken part of it and scraped my mace against it to make sparks." Im making a fire " he groaned in what i assume was pain.

It took some trying but i managed to get a fire going" alright i need you to get over here " i turned and he looked miserable and.. he was covering his scar on his face ?.

I went over and took a look at his shirt and it was still drenched in ice cold water which is making everything worse for him.

Alan " huh funny last time i nearly had a experience like this another girl who hated me helped me ... was just as shocking then as it is now " he wouldnt look at me.