Part 41: pairs.

( pov hilda)

So lyria decided to help me 'train' for my 'date' WHICH IS STILL NOT A DATE DATE by the way, and she found i was 'un fit' for it.

Lyria pulled out a large canvas board thing to draw on and had a long pointer stick.

Lyria " romance class is now in session, hilda whats the firrst rule of romance?" She asked me out of no where which made me panic.

" um um um um... um....... Looks?" She then hit her pointer off the board.

Lyria " NO " she then wrote the word 'pretty' on the board " you need to be honest and pretty !!!!." I have never heard her raise her voice so much and it was confusing.

" lyria i have dated before i know what im doing-" lyria then walked over to me and placed her hands on my desk i was sitting at.

Lyria " the last time you had a date i wasnt born !!!".... Has it really been that long..... oh my gods it's been 20 years.

" ok then... im out of practice, but the party is happening in 2 days including today how much could i possibly learn" lyria then walked back to the board and dress.... What i think was a dress.

lyria " first off you need to pretty , to be pretty you need your hair done , i think your hair more curled would look nice. Nice pretty dress , i have some ideas don't worry i no some unbelievable prices" i hope she can get one my size... i dont have the most common build. " makeup , a nice lovely accent none of this Scottish stuff !!"

"... whats a Scottish ?" I asked confused.

Lyria " i dont know alan said its a place and people where he's originally from, he said you have a Scottish accent and he likes it a lot " he said that to lyria !?!?!?! " but we need to be better, dont call him silly words like 'beautiful' or gods forbid the sinful words of 'sexy' whatever's that means".. did she not already say that ?... " we shall make you the perfect women , pretty , well behaved , STRONG AND ...... sorry im getting really excited."

" so your gonna help me out with all of that ?... ok so where do we start ?" Lyria then rubbed her hands together and smiled in a way that scared me almost.

Lyria " first i need to measure you to find your size of the dress. We need to highlight your curves which you hide the way your normally dress"

" lyria i wear my armour as protection i dont have time to look pretty on the battlefield-" she slammed down on my desk again.

Lyria " but you must in the battle of love !!!, you will be the most pretty women in the entire frost bourne!!!. They wont even recognise you as 'commander hilda' you will be pretty hilda alans sought after bride !!!!"

" IM NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED LYRIA ITS A PARTY!!!" She blinked with a blank smile on her face.

Lyria " am i thinking too far ahead ? Oops^^"... oh my what am i going to do with her... i swear she might as well be my child at this rate.

" no not ahead , your fantasising. Im not going to marry him" she pouted but then went on.

Lyria " alright so ill get you measurements then go find a dress, while im gone " she handed me a bunch of sheets of paper with writing on them " your going to practice lines ive prepared. Make sure to do a pretty accent it all needs to be perfect. " as she started walking towards my door and looked back at me " hmmm i wonder what kind of dress i should get you. oh i know something that will match and highlight you eyes im sure hed love that !!!" She then ran off out the door.

" well this is either going to go decently or so bad that i will run away and become a nun or something"

( pov narrator)