Part 18 : into the barrier.

( pov rain )

Me , Cynthia and stella were waiting for lance , Gwendolyn and eoin to return with mara. Still wasnt sure was I completely ok with this situation and who knows what it could cause.

Stella was far more unhappy then i was , she was pacing back and forth around " i can't believe we are resorting to kidnapping people who use to be our friends " I understand why but we didnt have much choice.

" deathbringer wants us to look for something in the eternal and maras the only chance we have to get through that barrier thing . I dont like it either but we have to " we both then heard a metal scraping noice and looked to my left.

Cynthia was sharping her axe with " what ?" She said confused.

Stella " could you not do that right now " she asked annoyed but trying to be nice.

Cynthia " so your more annoyed that im sharping my axe rather then the fact i fucked your boyfriend over here ?"...........

Stella " you bit-" i stood up and got between them as they started walking together...... between them..... not the best choice of words.

" ladys lady's relax no one wants to fight here do we ?" Both of them rolled their eyes " great you guys are just as petty at each other. " While i was keeping them separate i took a close look at Cynthias axe and decided to grab it , also did it to make sure she wouldnt use it on stella.

Stella backed off and went back to walking around as Cynthia crossed her arms , couldnt tell was she mad i had grabbed her weapon or something else.

" your armour was made from naeus correct ? About the axe ?" I asked.

Cynthia " i dont know , Vanessa was the one who forged it. Most of it was naeus but most of the handle it something else. When i ask all she said was 'it shoudlnt matter to you but it will make it a better weapon' whatever that means , its just a handle at the end of the day" i dont know why i felt there was something up with this axe. Probably just because it was made by Vanessa who knows what she could have done to it.

"Well then-"we then heard a portal open at the bottom of the tower.

We all looked over the edge to see eoin pushing mara with lance and Gwendolyn following him.

Once they got up here mara had a bag on her head but she could definitely still hear us. " so we have her what now ? " i asked.

Lance " well we dont want to send everyone to the barrier incase of an ender demon attack. Me Gwendolyn and infernius will stay here , hes already watching kasmeer . Skylor will be moved back to her kingdom to be placed in better protection. She has a perosn already on the way to pick her up. As for whos going to the eternal thats up to the rest of you but id say all of you are needed.

Mara " do i have a choice ?" She said muffled under the bag but we ignored her. " wow."

Eoin " i can go " suddenly he put his hand on his head as he groaned " im fine trust me " well i wasnt go na try and fight him.

" i will go " stella also wanted to come with me " Cynthia?" I looked at her , she was thinking.

Cynthia " i have .... Other things to attend to in the nether. Im sure you can handle this" well i couldnt force her to come with us but her not coming was a surprise but that leaves only three of us going outside of mara.

Lance " well i need you to leave within the hour , good luck on this " i hope we dont need it but i wasnt going to ignore it.

" alright people who are going get ready and meet me at the ship .... Bring mara there as well" eoin made mara stand up and he started walking her down the steps towards the end ship we have.