Part 46 : conflic below part 1.

( warning there is some..well not nsfw but its a bit suggestive which might make some uncomfortable so i just wanted to warn you.)

(Pov hilda)

As my lips touched Alan's I had never felt like this in my entire life , i felt satisfied and i just let it happen. Nothing could stop me from doing this.

I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and behind him as I continued to kiss him as it grew more and more intimate. He placed his hands on my hips.

We pulled away from each other both breathing heavily, i think we both felt something more then just a rush. We wanted more of each other. With barely a second between our first this we began to kiss again letting each other embrace each other. I enjoyed every second of his lips against mine and never wanted it to end, until it did and we looked at each other again. We both had lust in our eyes and knew what we both wanted to do together.

We then rushed to my home and after checking lyria was no longer there before i even opened the door alan pushed me against it and we began to kiss more. He lifted me up against the door and i wrapped my legs and arms around him keeping us tightly held together.

I moved one of my hands down and opened the door behind us. When i did alan walked in still carrying me, we fell onto the sofa and i was looking up at him lying on my back as he came closer to my face. My heart was ponding like i have never felt before, i know this isnt what lyria imagined me loving, but im glad i followed though with it.

" i should have said something long ago." I barely got those words out before he went closer and we started kissing again. I nearly wanted him to have his way with me right here and now but he then stood up.

".. why did you stop?" I asked sitting up myself removing all the bracelets and other small things lyria gave me.

Alan " im not doing it on the sofa when, lets go to your bed room. No one will see us that way." I stood up and grabbed his tie and pulled him into another kiss.

" fine , but it better be worth it." I demanded from him.

Alan " trust me it will." We then started walking towards my room, as we reached the top of the stares alan began to take off his suit jacket and followed by his waist coat.

He opened the door and we walked it, i was trying to get my dress but not only was reaching the zipper difficult..... it was stuck " shit !!" I said out loud.

Alan " whats wrong ?" He looked and figured it out straight away " want help ?" He asked me

" the only way im getting out of this dress is if we rip it off me , i cant afford to fuck in it or rip it because it isnt mine." But my urges and instincts didnt care "... take it off." I told him.

He walked over and he grabbed the top of the dress from the back, he then swiftly pulled it apart and as the zipper ripped apart the back of the dress i felt so free, the dress was so tight and it was good to be out of it. Before i could finish pulling it off he threw me on the bed and pulled it off himself.

He then removed his tie and shirt and climbed on to the bed and went over me, we wanted to go further but all the drinking we were doing earlier was finally hitting us full force and I could tell he didnt want to continue like this.

Alan sighed and then fell to my left on to the bed beside me " lets... maybe do this later." As much as my body craved for it now... i did feel it was better to wait.

" fine... a bit of sleep will do us some good...." I felt awkward after wards and rolled over onto my side not looking at him.

I didn't regret what i just did with him but... i knew it would feel awkward for us later once we were done. But I quickly fell asleep but when we woke up i would make us pick up where we left off.