Part 45 : love finds a way part 2.

( pov narrator)

The party was going well , everyone was having a good time even hilda with Alan. People were drinking ,eating , dancing and so much more. It was a time to be alive.

Patrick , azura Daryll and lilith were all still together at a table and patrick had even ordered food, lilith looked at their food and was curious.

Lilith " tell what is this.... Steak exactly?" She asked not knowing what it was.

Patrick " its meat from an animal called a cow , when cooked it can be very tasty" he put a bit of steak on his for and pasted the fork to lilith " here try some."

Azura " excuse me whos your wife here?" She asked jokingly acting as if she was annoyed about not being fed.

Lilith took the fork gently and brought it to her mouth , he mask opened and she put the steak in her mouth. He eyes shot wide open.

Lilith " .... That is... very ..."

Daryll " delicious i know right !!" He then turned and ate a piece of steak and not showing his face to the others.

Liltih " Patrick if you dont mind me asking , i would love to have more of this. Steak." Patrick then snapped his fingers and told a waiter to bring a boat load of steak.

While they were enjoying food alan and hilda were still having a few drinks till hilda noticed alan was drinking a lot more then her.

Hilda " treating this like a competition are we?" She asked him.

Alan " even without my powers my drinking abilities are unmatched, me being irish im known for being drinking alcohol a fuck ton." Hilda then had a very stupid idea but she was in a 'have fun deal with it later' mood.

Hilda " how about this," she then chucked a whole bottle and slammed the bottle on the counter " lets make this interesting." Alan smirked and the two started getting into a drinking competition.

Bottles went down and down and down. Neither showing any times of stopping or even getting drunk after many bottles. This inspired challengers and many gathered near them trying to out drink them but the others kept failing and getting drunk of unconscious.

After about a dozen bottles they were still going strong. They looked at each other and hilda was the only one showing some tiredness in this but she still had some fight left in her to beat alan here.

Alan " you know I respect a person who gives up when they cant win for the greater good, I recommend you 'stand down'." She then grabbed another two bottles and gave one to him.

hilda " not on your second life you perfect piece of shit." She acted like it was just a slip up which it was but she was clearly getting a little drunk if she was calling him perfect.

Alan " well im willing to go on my third life if thats what it takes to beat you here." He joked and the two laughed before continued to drink even more.

Then suddenly some one bumped into alan making him spill his drink, two people who had gotten drunk were starting to get a bit restless and rowdy. Alan paid them no mind but hilda was angry some one bumped into and didn't say anything.

Though the person then turned " oh whats the problem mister. Hey im talking to you!!" Alan just grabbed another drink while the drunk man kept trying to bug him.

Hilda then turned on the stool and looked at the drunken man " hey why dont you fuck off." The drunk man laughed.

" i thought i recognised you command *burp*. Look whos with this silent killer...." Hilda tightened her fists ready to hit the man for insulting " besides im sure he is too deaf with to hear me" he then pushed alan and made him nearly spill his drink.