Part 44 : love finds a way part 1.

( pov hilda)

"TONIGHTS THE NIGHT OF THE PARTY !?!?!?! ..... it came so fast... im still not ready !!!!" I yelled in my room as the sun started to go down and the party would soon begin. I could see crowds of people heading to the tavern and the area around it.

Lyria needs to get that dress now otherwise im going to be late...if im late alan might just leave I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN. In the meantime though i was trying on my high heels lyria got me and was practicing walking in them which was getting slightly less difficult to do but still not fun, why is this considered lady like im breaking my feet?.

But outside that there was nothing i could do without her help, make up , hair , dress all of it needed her to help me and time was running out. I then heard my door slam open and lyria ran up to my bedroom and held a dress....wait.. i swear i know that dress.

 i swear i know that dress

"..lyria... where did you-"

Lyria " you woudlnt believe how cheap this was," i crossed my arms and looked at her " i stole it^^." I was about to yell at her but then I remembered whos is was.

"... YOU STOLE ONE OF AZURAS DRESSES!!!!" She didnt seem phased by my yelling.

Lyira " its the best fit i could find, now strip and put this thing on."....

" please i can put it on myself...." I was looking at it and... it was definitely too small...if i wasn't going to fit into it its gonna be tight.

I grabbed the dress off her and she walked out the room, i took off my no longer needed clothes and began to put on the dress, but the second i tried zipping it up i felt it close tightly around me, i couldnt get it closed.

" no no no come on fit !!!!" Curse my body, why cant certain parts just be thinner!!!. ".. LYRIA I NEED HELP !!!" She then rushed in and went behind me looking at the zipper.

Lyria " dont worry i got this" she tried pulling it up but i felt the dress tighten which wasnt a nice feeling.

" OUCH !!... lyria slow down!!!" She didnt listen and she then jumped into the air with her wings and closed the zipper, i nearly screamed out loud.

Once it was closed i looked at myself in the mirror and... my body was.....what lyria wanted. My feminine side was definitely showing. I felt really uncomfortable being this showy with it. But also the dress being tight in some places wasn't pleasant.

Lyria " oh my gods you look so pretty , alans gonna be begging for you to be with him in that outfit !!!"

"Lyria i dont know about thi-" she then grabbed my hand and brought me downstairs and sat me down on my sofa.

Lyria " alright now time for your hair and makeup." She spent a long time on this. Curling my hair at the front , she even make me let my hair down out of its hair ties making me have it all behind my back.She then did all sorts of makeup stuff on my face she also took the time to paint my nails the same colour as the dress. She then gave me a neckless with similar turquoise gems on it and also bracelets.