Part 6 : king vs pawn.

( pov rain )

I dont know what happened , all my senses were muffled. There was i ringing in my ear as i heard fighting around me. My face was on the ground as the rest body was, i barely was able to open my eyes but with what little i could see i saw the ender demons attacking everyone.

Everyone was trying to hold them off but there was too many of them. I forced myself up but fell to my knees as i put one of my hands on my head. I was about to grab my sword from my back till i heard a roar coming from my right.

I turned and saw giant fist hit me in the fist which sent me flying into an obsidian pillar. I got back on my feet and tried to focus on fighting but i was too concussed. I held up my sword still barely able to hear and see and tried to hit whoever just attacked me but they blocked it with their own weapon and managed to pull it from my hands and send it flying away.

It then punched me into the pillar again and then grabbed me by the neck and threw straight down into the ground , before it could hit me again began to use the power of the end crystals i had on me to regain my senses.

I had the crystals of strength , energy and regeneration so i punched forward knocking back the beast slightly, i rubbed my eyes to see a towering ender demon with four horns and two tusks. I think it was corves.
I tan forward and jumped into the air and punched him with my right arm and went over him and behind him.

I turned and punched him in the legs making him fall to his knees , i then punched his back but it did nothing with his ticker armour and so he then turned grabbing me by the shoulder and throwing me back into the pillar.

Corves " i expected more , pawn " he sent his fist flying down at me and i caught it with both hands but he was still pushing me against the pillar which began to crush my armour into my body.

" get off me !!" I charged up the energy of the end crystals and sent a blast of energy against corves which sent him a few feet backwards but didnt hurt him at all.

He laughed and smiled showing his fang like teeth" looks like lance hasnt told you who i am , allow me " i ran forward again trying to punch him and he then grabbed my left arm and quickly crushed it completely armour and all he then grabbed y shoulder and pull it out of hits socket and crushed it too, i screamed in unbelievable pain and i was now panicking ." The gatekeeper queen took my move just as well, disappointing once again" he pulled a giant weapon from his back and made end blades come from hit forming a mace.

He swung it from7 below and slashed the front of my armour but i was able to put my head back to avoid it from cutting my head open. It sent me once again flying and i landed on my back.

I hear the others still fighting and stella screaming my name filled with fear for my life , right now there was nothing either of us could do .

He walked over to me and went down on one knee then ripped off the right side of my chest armour , he quickly spread out his claws and forced them into my chest and I screamed in pain. I could feel him grabbing my rib cage as he lifted me into the air once more.

I put both my arms on his left arm which was the one in my chest trying to pull my self off it , i coudlnt even speak anymore the blood was almost suffocating in my throat and pouring out my chest.

He growled and held his mace in his right hand low to the ground " my name is corves !! " he called out " and you are nothing but a pawn of the longsword prince. I hoped you would be a challenge but those end crystals dont make up for failure " he raised his mace into the hair as he readied to finish me off before the crystals could heal me.

I closed my eyes ready to be struck down till i heard what sounded like a horse thats voice echoed ....Gwendolyns horse ?. I opened my eyes and looked up at one of the nearby pillars and deathbringer stood starring at corves and i.