Part 36 : misplaced blame and pain.

( pov rain)

Not long after we had settled in the nether the demons made a breakthrough in Cynthias defences and some demons had mage to reach her fortress again.

Me and stella were in our room at the time but a wither skeleton guard had told us the place was under attack. We rushed out reading our selves expecting to meet Cynthia in her throne room but she wasnt there.

" umm ... where's Cynthia?" I asked and no one seemed to know.

Stella " go find her , ill help deal with the demons !!" She summoned her ender arm blade and summoned one of her magic books as she ran off down a hall to go find some demons to fight.

" right Cynthia" i put the crystals of regeneration, strength and teleportation before i started running and hoped that all three would work.

I started running and teleporting around the fortress unable to find her but then i heard someone screaming , it wasn't Cynthia but i could hear her laughing so I assume some poor demon had gotten in her way.

I ran down the hall more and then i saw Cynthia step out of a room , her axe was covered in blood and so was she.

Cynthia " the fortress is under attack isnt it ?" She asked as she felt the building shake.

" yes , we need your help out here your armys listen to you" she put the axe on her back and we started running together towards the fighting that had made its way inside the fortress.

But as i was running behind her I noticed. The blood on her axe didnt look like the ender demon blood which had a slight blue to it this was more normal red blood.... What was she doing in there?

I had no time to really think about since once we got on a fortress bridge outside we saw a small force of ender demons battling the withers skeletons and netherkin Cynthia had protecting her fortress.

She looked down and saw her forces were out matched " well , shall we join them ?" She smirked at me and then i did the same.

" after you " I expected her to grab onto me so i could teleport us down by but she then stepped onto the side of the wall.

Cynthia " you know ive had the nether star for awhile " the nether star started to glow from her chest as it formed flames around her arms " so I decided to take some notes " chains then formed on her arms as two blades attached to them.

She had used the netherstar to make her own version of cerises chain blades. She then jumped off the edge of the fortes. I teleported to the ground incase i needed to catch her but she threw the blades into the fortess wall and swung herself back and then forward and landed on the ground next to me.

Cynthia " wanted to do my own thing here " she caught the blades in her hands again and made them disappear " now lets kill some demons " she grabbed her axe with her right hand and spun it and then gripped it with both her hands.

" id be happy to " i grabbed the handle of my great sword and we ran towards the battle.

Stella and shatter were already on the battlefield each using arcane blades to keep the demons at bay, i then saw a demon was about to attack stella so iteleported behind her and swung my sword now on the demon cutting its head off.

I put the sword on my shoulder as stella turned around " your welcome " she smiled and then went back to throwing arcane swords.

I then went up to two demons and threw my sword at one of the causing them to be killed as they were stuck to the ground. The other demon teleported behind me and grabbed me by the head and threw me into the air. I teleported midair to get balanced as i flew down to the demon.