Part 50: turning point.

(POV narrator)

After some time to training rain seemly had grown his abilities greatly but this still didnt make him overconfident. He still knew corves even if he did go down , would go down easy. But thats what the other were for, to help.

The watchers were all in their meeting tower as they once more discussed what was their next plan in this fight.

Lance " the red legion and the demons continue to fight each other while the netherkin are pushing against the demons. Soon the battle could turn into a 3 way battle." They knew that trying to get to patrick and get him and the red legion to help but they all knew he woudlnt listen.

Gwendolyn " if the battle does go in three ways corves will be there, he will want to secure the overworld front so he can take out whoever stand in his way. Fortunately for once he may be outnumbered. In all the chaos we might have a chance. But it all depends on when lances ritual finds the last piece of the staff."

Stella " but what in the last piece is too far away from the front? We know it has to be in the nether right? We found the eye in the end and the eye holder in the overworld so it has to be there."

Lance " more then likely, but right now the battle is what we have to be considered about. Cynthia is preparing to take on the demons head on so we need to back her up if she has a chance of success."

Rain then crossed his arms and was thinking to himself before speaking " either way we need to prepare our selfs, more so for me after all my armour " he uncrossed his arms and even more bits of what was left of his armour he had put on fell off " cant fight like this."

Lance " ive had something made, its not finished though but as long as nothing gets in my way in the next 5 minutes i should be able to finish-" within 5 seconds something got in his way.

A nether portal opened at the bottom of the tower and Vanessa jumped through with her arm badly bleeding and many other injuries on her.

We all teleported down and lance went to help her stand up " what happened ?" He asked her as she coughed some blood and wiped some off her lips with her hand.

Vanessa " the camp is under attack, corves is there right now. I came to get help." The watchers didnt have to to think and so they went through the portal however stella stayed to help Vanessa.

Lance , Gwendolyn and rain all jumped through the portal to see it was nighttime the netherkin camp was on fire everywhere with demons killing netherkin all over.

Except Cynthia had been using her powers and axe to kill any demon that came near her. She then jumped over to the newly arrived watchers.

Cynthia " came to the party i see?" Suddenly corves landed across the courtyard from them, they all turned and readied their weapons to face him.

Corves " looks like you have come to these creatures rescue, good." He actived his mace and summoned his arm blade on his other arm. " coming to a battle without proper armour ? Foolish mistake." Rain then threw his great sword at him which corves hit with his mace sending it into the ground next to him.

Lance and Gwendolyn then summoned several arcane blades and weapons each and started through them at corves in an effort to keep him unable to move forward. He kept blocking most of the blades but those he didnt block only hit off his armour barely scratching it.

Cynthia summoned her chain blades and sprung them in the air, she then slammed down on the ground at corves causing waves of fire to go against him. He flew up and caused a large gust of wind with his wings causing the flames to turn to smoke making it hard for him to see the watchers below.