Part 53: demon of revenge part 2

(Pov narrator)

Soon after scorn began to retreat while azura was hugging her kids keeping them safe but soon patrick came down from the sky and landed next to her.

He didnt bother saying anything so he could just hug her and the kids.

Patrick " what happened?" He asked worried ass he broke the hug.

Azura " scron, he tried to kill our kids again, but " she looked at the pile of corpses she left in her wake " i was able to fight him off.... Also theo ripped off his arm." Theo had a innocent smile on his face when she said that.

Patrick " well scorn running out of minions but they are still fighting, but the city is also shaking less which means lilith and shane must be doing good work down there."  Azura then spread her wings and prepared to fly away.

Azura " you finish the fight here, ill keep theo and jewel safe." Patrick was about to turn but the second name confused him.

Patrick " you picked a name for her?" He asked surprised.

Azura " only thing ill ever thank scorn for, he gave me the idea. Ill get them safe. Good luck." She then flew off outside the city to keep her kids save.

As his wife took the kids to safety Patrick flew back into the air to finish the fight and remove tide lord and lilith from his city. When he returned tide lord and lilith managed to get the other hand on everyone else.

Patrick " your going to regret that." He said powering up his armour.

Tide lord " and your friend broke my trident !!!" He picked up Daryll by one of his demon arms " seems we have the bargaining here."

Lilith rolled her eyes. "God he's annoying in every universe,"

Tide lord " explained a lot of why azura wanted him dead for awhile , well time to start ripping this guy ap-" Suddenly tide lord was blasted by red beams and was sent into a near by broken wall with two burning holes in his chest, shane and lilith returned to the surface.

Patrick " looks like my friends are here." Shane and lilith returned from the underground after stabilising the city.

Shane " my turn" he formed a large blaster on his arm and fired a sonic blast at the other lilith sending her right next to tide lord who was still in extreme pain from the laser eye attack.

Lilith groaned. "HOW DO I KEEP FIGHTING PEOPLE WITH SONIC TECHNOLOGY!" She yelled.

Patrick " id be wise, surrender now!!" He ordered them.

Before they could do anything the voice called to them.

The voice "Return with scorn , this fixation is over." It said to them. " if you fail to return, no one will come for you."

Tide forced himself to stand up but fell on his knees " we need to leave" he said covering his burning wounds.

The situation was only made worse when red legion reinforcements were spotted in the distance.

Lilith "Okay, follow my lead," she then started summoning something into her hand, and chucking it towards Patrick, it exploded creating an infinite dark fog around them.

Lilith and shane fired their weapons but tide lord and lilith were able to escape.

Tide lord " we leave scorn we have a chance" he suggested.