part 35 : denying.

(Pov narrator)

After being recruited by scorn and lilith tide lord had been brought to their underground base , due him now having powers to darkness he didnt have to worry about using his powers less water filled environments so this was his first time in a non under water cave.

He was escorted into a room with a table , scorn was sitting behind the table with his arms crossed on the table while lilith stood to his left leaning against the wall.

scorn " took you long enough " he said sick of having to wait for him to arrive.

Tide lord " well if you excuse me i am not exactly use to travelling far in land... or under land.... So do i get a chair or?" Scorn gave him a look that gave the impression of no.

Scorn " lets get to business shall we" he simply said.

Lilith leaned towards Tide Lord. "You'll have to forgive Scorns lack of humour it died with a short friend,"

Scorn stood up and slammed his hands onto his desk " WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!" He yelled out enough for it to echo through out the entire cave system

Tide lord ".... " he then leaned over to lilith " so ... he really is just insane ?..." he questioned.

Lilith "Yep," she answered "It can be difficult to work with,"

Tide lord " believe me i had my own issues with some one like that" scorn pulled out his gun and shot a bullet between them hitting the wall behind them.

Scorn " now that i have your attention " he spun his gun on his figure before using his free hand to pull his jacket and putting his pistol in its holster " if you are to be useful to my goals you need to know the plan"

Tide lord " i thought the voice was the one in charge , so shouldnt this be his goal ?"

Lilith "The voice is in charge overall, but for some reason I can't fathom, put this one in charge here," she explained. "For now,"

Scorn " until my revenge has been done i am in charge" he said like he actually had power over them.

Tide lord " so your slow going with it other wise you wouldn't need me would you ?" Scorn gave him an aggressive glare. " well , what is this plan of yours mister scorn ?" He asked.

Scorn " just scorn , well its simple , they know most of what our forces can do , we can attack from the ground and the sky... well at least we could . But then are attempt to separate the red legion and frost bourne failed"

Tide lord " ah so thats why you really need me isnt it ?" He said filled with a bit of smugness trying to get a rise out of scorn.

"Scorn thinks an attack from the sea, is a good idea in place so cold that everything freezes," Lilith explained, remembering when Tideal was frozen like a statue by the Ice manipulater

scorn " ah  but thats where your wrong lilith , my plan is so much more then that. Why give them time to prepare when they already have the stronger force ?" He then walked around his desk and towards the door " now kindly follow me you two " he walked out ahead of him

Tide lord " he doesnt say much until its important dose he ?"

Lilith rolled her eyes. "Melodramatic more like it,"

Tide lord and lilith then followed a distance behind scorn and talked along the way while they waited to see where scorn was taking them