Chapter 1: Two Worlds

Blueberry woke up. The smell of nothing filled his nonexistent nose. It was 7 in the morning. Food needed to be cooked, and so, blueberry got to work.
Pancakes. Banana for Dream, skittle for Ink and blueberry for himself. And you may be wondering, skittles? The candy? Yes. It is the gay candy. TASTE THE RAINBOW.  The smell of pancake batter filled the Star Sanses base.
"Is that bananas? Thank you Blue." There was a light kiss on the back of Blues skull as he flipped another pancake. The area was warm even after the small peck was gone. Dream tended to have that effect.
Blue smiled, "good morning Dream. How was your sleep?" Blue knew the answer already but asked anyway.
"It was good, yours?"
"Magnificent!" Blue responded in the most swap sans voice he could muster. The so called "Bad Sanses" haven't made a move in a month and Blue had never even so much as seen their leader, Nightmare. Dream's brother in the 5 years (almost 6) he worked with the Stars. Blue didn't know what happened between them but was quite curious about it. He never said anything though, he knew that Dream would tell him eventually, even if it took 2 more years. Blue joined the team when he was 12. he was now 17.

Ink came tumbling down the stairs.
"Ink! Oh gosh, Ink!" Dream stood to go look. Dream and Ink have been married for about 6 years now as well, a few months after Blue had joined, Dream proposed to Ink and so it was.
"I am okay!" Ink cheered from the hall, reassuring his husband and pretty much adopted child that he was fine.
Be more careful!" Blue shouted. He added a skittle pancake to the pan. In hignsight Ink gave Blue the hebbejeebes. Blue didn't know where it came from but it was there. It honestly made him wonder who Ink really was. But he normally ignored it.
"I smell skittles!"  Ink yelled and proceeded to gremlin stock into the kitchen.
"Yes I know. I am making pancakes!"
" YAY!!" Ink shouted. Blue only chuckled in response. Pancakes. Pancakes were great.

꧁۞۞۞۞۞۞꧂

Nightmare sighed and checked his internal clock. 11:30. He woke up only 30 minuets ago and it still felt like an eternity went by. Which is sad if you think about how Nightmare is an immortal god who can only be killed by his own brother's weapon. Positivity. Ew.
"Is something wrong Nighty?" A rough voice said from below. Nightmare knew the voice by soul, but had never once actually seen the holder of the voice. Nobody knew this though and no one was going to find out either.
"Other than you calling me that, no." He sighed again, "I have told you to stop calling me that, Killer."
"Aww! Bu-"
"No 'butts' Killer. You don't have one." There was a crash. Only a sound Nightmare could hear but it was there and quite loud for him. He immediately got worried for his pretty much adopted children whether he admitted they were or not. "What was that!?" Nightmare roared as he surged out of his throne and down to where the noise came from. There was another crash and this time a yelp. It came from the kitchen. When he rounded on the kitchen he was greeted with the sound and smell of dripping blood and a high pitched whine.
"Oh deities Horror! What did you do!?"Nightmare said tentatively.
"... I burned the food..." Horror was a skeleton of little words. He didn't talk much and barely punned like the most Sanses. Then again, none of the murder time trio did. They hated acting like their old selves, which included anything from being lazy to punning. It made them think of the past. Killer talked nonstop, same with Dust but he was never in the right mind anyway. He always seemed to be talking to someone even when no one was there. Nightmare always sensed something was there and following Dust around but never ask because he feared sending Dust into an depressive episode.
"That's okay Horror. People burn food all the time." There was glass on the floor. Nightmare couldn't see it but could tell from the way Killer was wobbling around to get to Horror instead of just walking through it. He simply swiped at it with his extra appendages, cleaning it up before Killer was even halfway through.
"oh." Killer sighed and just walked to Horror. "Here." Killer handed something to Horror which he started to fiddle with. Nightmare thought of bandages.
"...Are you mad...?" Horrors voice caught Nightmares attention.
"No. I am not mad Horror. Is there a real reason for me to be upset right now?" Nightmare asked.
"...I broke the casserole dish..." Horror mumbled, dejectedly.
"I was planning on getting a new one anyway. It is fine. Okay?" Nightmare said.
"...ok..."

꧁۞۞۞۞۞۞꧂

Two different worlds. Two different people. How are they intertwined.?
Love conquers all.

꧁۞۞۞۞۞۞꧂

806 words

꧁۞۞۞۞۞۞꧂

꧁❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎꧂
༺𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔༻
Hello! It's ya girl Midnight! First chapter for my new story! Welcome to
How to fix the Broken.