Chapter 23: Relavations

"Nightmare! wait!" Dream cried, watching his brother flee from OuterTale.

The portal closed and Dream was alone.

"I wonder what they were talking about..." he muttered walking through the flowers.

Suddenly Dream heard a splash behind him.

"You have been avoiding me... Dream." A voice said. It was cold and malicious and it made Dream feel his spine crawl.

Ink.

Dream spun to face the monster he once loved, fear pounding through his very being.

He took a step back, out of the echo flowers and into the grassy cliff. Ink only stalked closer, his paintbrush in hand, his eye lights a white pinprick and a red search target, and his mouth a thin black line in his white face.

"Dream. Why have you been avoiding me?" Ink asked as he stepped out of the flowers.

"I- I uh.. I..." Dream stuttered. He was unable to come up with an excuse. He felt a presence of to the side hidden in the flowers but he was to scared to say anything. He stepped back slowly.

"Dream." Ink said in a very angry warning tone. "Take one more step, I dare you."

Dream froze in place, fear rooting him to the ground. Ink walked towards him.

"I-ink... I- I'm sorry... I-." Dream stuttered more as Ink glowered at him, hateful daggers stabbing him.

"I am going to ask you, one. More. Time. Why. Have you. Been avoiding me?"

Dream only stood there, unable to speak, fear pulsing through his mind and body, anxiety about his child, and what Ink would do if he found out.

He watched as Ink raised broomie above Dreams skull.

"You caused this."

Ink brought it down, cracking Dreams skull.

He sank into unconsciousness.

Killer stared through the flowers. His phone was recording this... it had been since Blueberry and Nightmare sat on the cliff.

"Ha." Ink muttered as he watched Dream sink to the floor. "Weak, pathetic little Dream... I will find out one way or another..."

Killer felt his already high hatred towards Ink rise.

Killer and his phone watched as Ink crouched down over Dream.

Ink grabbed Dream's feet and started dragging him towards the ink portal but then stopped as he saw Dream's shirts being pulled up by the dirt.

His stomach was glowing gold.

Ink dropped Dream's feet and rushed over to his shirt and pulled it up.

There floating gently in the golden body was a tiny soul the size of a blueberry weaving bravely at Ink.

Killer gasped softly, subconsciously touching his own belly. Dream was pregnant. A month pregnant to be exact, 4 weeks...

"Great! Just fucking great!" Ink yelled, "I let Blue go because he was pregnant, and because I had you to turn to! Now your pregnant and Blue has ran away! You know what!? I don't care! I don't fucking care!" Killer watched as Ink effortlessly picked Dream up by his scarf, roughly throwing him into the portal and jumping in after.

Then they were gone.

Killer dropped to him knees, shaking, black tears staining his face as he stroked his stomach.

Ink scared him, and his anger was even directed at him.

He lifted his shirt, showing his bright red stomach and a little soul the size of a cherry. Only a little bit bigger than that of Dream's child.

"Hey dear..." Killer muttered. The little child was kicking in response to Killers fear. "It's okay, it's okay. Ink is gone, Ink can't hurt us......" right...? Killer shivered as he thought about what he witnessed. Had he ran after his lovers he could have been caught by Ink...

"Oh deities... what am I supposed to do... I haven't even told Horror and Dust yet... much less Nightmare. ... well... he didn't seem upset when Cross and Epic became open about their relationship... maybe he won't mind..." Killer looked down at the little soul again.

"I have had you for 18 weeks! That's 4 months Cherry! How am I supposed to even tell them!? Like 'hey guys! I'm pregnant!' Hell no! ... I don't even know if they want children..." he rubbed the soul with his thumb through his belly.

He felt his stomach rumble. "I want pickles and pizza..." he mumbled and stood shakily. He portalled himself into the castle.

Did he mean it...? Did he truly mean it...?

Blueberry sat in Nightmare's lap in the lounge, questioning whether or not Night actually meant what he said.

He felt Nightmare weave his hands around his waist, "what's wrong..?" He murmured.

"N-nothing..." Blue stuttered, unable to believe that Nightmare would ever love him.

Nightmare was king of darkness for deities sake! Why love the titled god of friendship... protector of innocence... the complete opposite of negativity and darkness.

It didn't help that Blue saw himself as broken. He was no longer innocent... no longer in the Star Sanses... he was a glitch, he was a slut and a fake... why would anybody love him? Especially Night...

"Blue...?" Nightmare asked, snapping Blueberry out of his thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"You're crying..."

"Wha-...?" Blue touched his cheek and immediately realized that he was, indeed, crying. He started to wipe them away till Nightmare grabbed his arms.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, shifting Blue so that he was facing him.

"I-... how- why-... what did I do to deserve you..?" Blue asked. He fell forward into Nightmare's chest, stuffing his face in Night's turtleneck. "Why do you love me..?" He asked, muffled by the sweater. "How could you ever love the broken titled god of innocence and friendship... this glitching slut of a fake god..?" He murmured. He started crying again quietly.

He flinched as he felt Nightmare's arms wrap around him, putting him in a bubble of protection.

"Because what I see is a beautiful goddess. I don't care if he's broken. He is most definitely not a slut. I don't care that he no longer apart of what he protects. I can help him. I can love him. And I will. I will help him. I will love him. And I will always protect him."

That only made Blue sob more into Nightmare's embrace.

"I love you..." Blue mumbled.

"I love you too... Blueberry." Blue smiled sadly as Nightmare kissed his head lightly.

Relavations
Killer has caught every thing on camera
Killer is scared
Dream is breaking
Blue is unstable and unsure
Nightmare is loving
Love conquers all

1070 words