Chapter 8: Its true.

It's been 3 months since the loss of Blues child, 3 months and Blue still refuses to leave his room.

༒𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛༒

Blue sat quietly in the middle of his room. There were blue strands of only the deities know what everywhere. His bones were white with primary pastel colored stars. Today was the day she would have been born. June 12. A little Gemini With Inks 'splash of ink' birth mark and Blues eyes. All he could see was her, what she could have been like, what she could have done, what she could have looked like... more and more, older with a boyfriend... younger with a blanket that she dragged around. Teenage with a sibling. Deities this was horrible. And his negativity was possibly pulling Nightmare toward them.
No. Get up. Go out. She would have wanted you to.
Blue stood grabbed a hood and left the room.
"Blue!" Dream called out when he saw him, "Blue, hey, how you doin?"
Blue didn't really respond but nodded his head. He walked out of the base put on his hood and teleported with something Error had made for him, to a random Au.

"Hmm..." Blue mumbled and walked around the dark and snowy forest. It was a beautiful place. He heard a noise. A crack. Like a stick. And angry mumbles. Blue quietly jumped anime style up into one of the trees to get a better look at who was breaking sticks.

"Damn it. Stupid stupid dumb idiot! What were you thinking! That they were going to just, let that go!?"
It was Nightmare. He chucked a stick into the snow.
"That stup- ... no, he wasn't stupid. He was right. I am blind. I wonder what he looked like..." he was rambling to himself. Blues face heated but he didn't notice.
"... he sounded kind...." Nightmares cheek bones became dusted with a light blue hue. He sat on a fallen over tree covered in snow, his tentacles and feet dangling over the sides. He put his hands at his sides to hold him up and kicked his legs like a little kid. He suddenly sat up and looked at the tree Blue was hiding in.
"I know you're there, who are you?"
Blue teleported out of there and to some random AU.
He let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. So he was right. Nightmare was blind.
Blue wondered the AU. It was an Underlust. He wondered around a bit more carefully, till he came across a monster who seemed to be sobbing. Blue immediately felt bad and walked over.
"H-hey? You okay?" Blue asked kindly.
The monster jumped and turned around to see Blue. It was a Lust Sans. Actually, the Lust Sans. The one that would hang around with the Stars.
"O-oh, ye-yeah... I'm okay..." even in the cool night sky, Blue could see the bruises on Lusts bones and the rips in his clothing. Blue removed the hood he had on and gave it to Lust.
"Here. Tie it around your waist." Blue helped him cover what was needed and grabbed his hand. "How about we go to my place? It will be much saf-...er..." Blue faltered as he thought of Ink.
"Blue?" Lust snapped Blue out of his thoughts, his face a little worried. "You okay?... D-did someone hurt you?"
Blue did a double take at the question. "I think I'm supposed to be asking you that." Blue got a little defensive, "But I already know the answer. Come on, I'm sure you'll be fine." Blue grabbed the little device and teleported to the Stars hangout.

And so, it's true.
Blue was right.
And the story continues!
Love conquers all.

640 words