Chapter 16: Small reunions

Blue watched Dream leave. His mind went blank again. Now what?

"Blue..." Blue turned to look up at Nightmare, then jumped back in shock. He was huge! Blues head barely reached his waist!

"Holy shit! How did- what did- wha- ah- how?!" Blue stuttered, unable to pick which one to ask. Blue stumbled and fell back. "Gah!" Blue felt his hp go down again. He checked it. 5/50 "holy crap! That too!?" He hadn't checked it in 11 months, he hadn't thought to.

"Yes I know." Nightmare said after the first one, then "wait. What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Just something I wasn't expecting... but um... what happened to you? Why are you so..." he gestured at him forgetting that Nightmare couldn't see him.

"Tall?" Nightmare supplied. "Negative energy. You were full of it..." Nightmares voice became tentative, "are... are you okay? I saw those... those memories... I can't believe Ink did that..." Nightmares size went back down to normal. He seemed to be saving the energy.

"I- yea... I'm okay... but to imagine that Ink did something like that... that. That was just plain cruel..." Blue looked up at Nightmare with blank sockets. Eye lights gone.

"Um... boss?" Horror interrupted, "Did Dream just call you Brother?"

Nightmare cringed and nodded, "yeah- ...um... I'm going to have to explain that hmm?"

"Yes." Horror responded with a smile.

Nightmare sighed. Blue looked at the crew. His crew. He was part of it now. And this was much better than the stars already. He felt, calm and relaxed here. He spaced out. Every thing here was so imperfect that it was beautiful.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and blinked seeing an arm waving in his face. "Killer to Blue! Killer to Blue! Do you live? Don't you want to know the relationship between Nightmare and Dream!?" Killer started shaking him by the shoulders violently.

"Gahhahahag! Killer!! Stop it!!" Blue said in a whiny voice. "And if course I want to know!" Blue yelped as Killer slung him over his shoulder.

"Then let's go!!" And Killer took off running.

"Ghaaaa! Killer!! Put me down! I can walk!" Blue screeched and glitched as Killer bounded down a flight of stairs. Killer slipped on his feet to a stop then turned a corner into the lounge. Blue couldn't see who was in the room but guessed it was everyone.

"Killer!! Put me down!!" He kicked his feet and feebly hit his back.

"Phhtt- oh deities! Is that Swap!?" Blue heard a familiar voice behind him and pushed himself out of Killers grip.

He spun and launched himself at the voice, tackling him to the floor in a hug. "ERROR!!" Blue cried.

"Blu-blu blue!!" Error glitched, "get-get oof off me!" The glitch was smiling but obviously in pain.

"Oh!! Crap sorry!!" Blue immediately jumped off and looked guilty.

"Nah-nah I—it's fine!" The black skeleton sat up and rubbing where he hit his head. "Just a bit of a warning next time."

"Right sorry!" Blue stuck his tongue out and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He held his arms out to Error who happy fell into the embrace. Blue looked up at the shocked faces of the rest of the Dark Sanses. "What?" Blue asked.

"Wha-how are you doing that!?" Dust exclaimed, "how are you touching him without him freaking out and crashing!?"

"Oh! Damn. You guys can't do that yet?" Blue chuckled and looked knowingly down at Error.

"Nope, even I don't understand it..." Error hummed and snuggled closer into the embrace. "Where have you been...?" Error asked whiningly. "You disappeared for like- an entire year..." his face fell, "do you know how much you scared me...? I thought you fell into the void or something, because everyone I went to hadn't seen you...and even Reaper said he hadn't seen you... I know how much you like to hang out with him too." Blue saw Errors eyes prick.

"I! I'm so sorry Error!! I was so wrapped up in my self pity that I forgot to make sure you knew I was okay..." he glitched and apparently Nightmare got over his shock at the fact that not only was Blue friends with the Glitch but could also touch him because the next thing he said shocked Error into almost crashing.

"Blue you know damn well that wasn't self pity. Ink raped you. You had every reason to be upset. Hell, you still have every reason to be upset." Nightmare looked troubled. And Blue immediately knew when what Nightmare said clicked in Errors mind because the glitch jumped up and almost crashed. He shook his head and stared at Blue.

"H-HE-HE W-WHA-WHAT!!!????" Error looked like he was about to explode. His glitches became worse. "P-ple-eas-eas te-ell me me he is he is Jo-Jo-jok-king-king!?"

Blue looked away somberly. "That wasn't a joke... even so, that is something nobody should joke about. Error, Ink did. It happened, and there is no changing the past." Blue said more to himself than to Error.

"... I'm gonna!" He froze mid sentence as though thinking better of what he was about to say and decided not to. He deflated a bit, "Sorry.."

"Don't be!" Blue waved his had dismissively "besides! I'm a Dark Sans now! I can try to kill him all I want!" Blue gave a mesiveus grin and cackled evilly. "Oh he is so dead."

Nightmare tried to sidle away so he wouldn't have to tell them what happened between him and Dream.

He felt something sharp poke his back "Nah ah ah." A voice said behind him making him jump. "You still have to tell us your relationship with Dream~" Blue said in a sing song voice.

"How! How did you!? Wha!?" Nightmare stuttered how the hell did he not hear that? "I- um. How the fuck did you get back there!?"

"I don't know~ maybe I just know how to mess with blind men~" Nightmare jumped at the mention of that. He felt all eyes on him.

"Why did you have to bring that up?" Nightmare asked annoyed.

"Hmm so you haven't told them..." Blue must have been observing their faces. "Explain that while you are at it."

"I don't even want to explain this! Why that too!?" Nightmare asked suddenly kid like. He knew he never truly grew up. He did mean to. He was just, never able to truly grow. "Fine...." Nightmare grumbled and sat on the couch while he heard the others shuffle into a circle around him, ah it was story time.

Small reunions
Nightmare really does
not want to tell them.
Love conquers all

1121 words