Chapter 32: He Didn't Care

Blue screamed, something snapped inside him.

His sanity.

Ink opened to door, light spilling into the room.

"GO Aw@Y;!!- Blue screamed, "GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!"

Ink set the plate on the floor. He stepped over it, walking over to Blue with his hands up. He ment no harm. He didn't care what emotion showed on his face, as long as it wasn't happy or cruel.

He winced, soft pain filled his body.

This is not allowed. Fate's voice filled his mind.

I don't care. He is screaming and scrambling away. This was my friend, Fate... His arms...

Ink noticed blood pouring down Blue's hands.

'Blue!" Ink cried, pretending to be angry.

Ink rushed forward, only to falter when he saw the fear in Blue's eyes. Blue was scared of him.

Which was understandable, after what Ink did... Ink looked down and left.

He rummaged through the stronghold. Bandages, bandages, bandages... Where were they? He eventually found them and walked back to Blue.

He opened the door only to be lunged at by Blue. His face was filled with rage as he attacked Ink. Ink winced as Fate pulled his strings again. He over powered Blue quickly, throwing him back into the closet. The pain ebbed a bit, then spiked.

CHAIN HIM! Fate roared

No.

DO YOU DARE DEFY ME!? The pain rose causing him to groan.

No! No! I'm sorry! Sorry!!!

He summoned his paint brush, shooting purple paint at Blue, which chained his hands, then rooted themselves in the wall.

Now~ Fate purred be a good boy and do what you're supposed to. Hurt him. Rape him. Find something worse. Fate said, their voice full of sick joy and lust.

No.

Don't test me, The pain shot though his mind.

Okay...

Ink advanced on Blue.

Dream felt nothing as he watched his brother. He probably staring at the picture he had taken from Blue's room.

Dream groaned as he went to sit on the floor. Pain shot though his spine when he sat. Ink had missed Palette. He still had a chance.

He leaned his back against the black goop ball that was his brother. It's been another week.

Nightmare hadn't moved since he shutdown, not for food, a shower, sleep, nothing. But Dream needed him to move. He felt the ball hiccup, hearing some muffled sobbing.

"Nightmare..?" Dream whispered sadly, Not exactly feeling the emotion. He couldn't feel anything at the moment."What if I told you... You might be an uncle.?"

Nightmare jolted and softly unwrapped his tentacles a bit.

"what...? But you were stabbed!" Nightmare looked down at Dream. Dream looked up with a false sad smile, he scooted and placed his back against a wall instead. Nightmare turned around to do see him clearer.

Dream carefully unwrapped the bandages around his waist to show a the tiny bright glowing soul. And a weeping wound off to the side, almost completely missing the baby. Almost.
"he's still alive.." Dream whispered as the soul flickered. "But he's fighting for dear life."