Chapter 12: Unconscious

"Guys stop. I don't want nor need your fucking pity." Blue deadpanned the group. He watched everyone look away embarrassed.
Edge cleared his nonexistent throat. Every one looked at the underFell Sans
"I'm going to guess the spy idea is a complete no-go?" He looked at Dream.

"What spy idea?" Blue asked earnestly.

"They want to send you into Nightmares gang as a spy for us."

"Okay. I'll do it." Blue said emotionlessly

"Wait! Seriously? You want to try this!?" Dream stared at Blue, eyes wide.

"Anything to get away from this!" he gestured to the pitying faces around the table. "and yes I do want to do this. Because we keep fighting like this and no one's going to win. I'm leaving now while my negativity is high."
"Blue-." Dream started but stopped because Blue already left. "Fine... you guys have your Spy.

Dust stepped on a twig and tripped. Horror grabbed his arm.
"Whoa." Dust muttered. "Sorry."
"Careful~ we wouldn't want you getting hurt now." Killer purred taking his lover into his arms while Horror peck him on the head. Killer watched the blush spread across Dusts face.
"Killlleerrrr! Horrrorrr! Stop iiiit!" Dust whined.
"And why should we~?" Horror smirked.
"We are alone after all~"Killer said suggestively.
"Noooo." Dust whined more then froze. "Um guys...?" Dust looked over Killers shoulder at the blue thing in the snow.
"Hmm? What is it darling?" Killer looked over his shoulder as well. "Oh." He let go of Dust and walked over to it. It was a monster with a blue scarf.
Not just any monster, it was Blue. And he was unconscious. he lay face down in the snow, the back of his shirt was lifted a bit.
"Oh... um he's a mess..." Horror pointed out the incorrectly healed cracks in what he could see of the pelvic area.
Killer set the blue skeleton down with his back on a tree.
"He must of hit his head," Dust pointed at the crack spreading down the front of Blues left eye socket from the spider web in the back, "those healed cracks are on his ribs too. Two of them are broken off..." Dust moved showing them the lifted shirt and the ribs.
"How old do you think those are?" Killer asked.
"I don't know... maybe 10 months or so..."
"Did Nightmare do that during the battle?" Horror asked in awe.
"I don't think so... if he did.. why are they in his pelvic region too?" Dust asked.
"Good point..." Killer sighed picking up the knocked out skeleton. "Hey! Race you back to the castle!!" He shouted and shortcutted away.
"Hey!" Horror shouted and shortcutted away after Killer.
"Not fair!" Dust went as well.

Nightmare grumbled. Every time those three were out they were out for a while. All Nightmare did was send them on a routine run for food. They were probably making out... Nightmare chuckled. And they thought he didn't know. It was funny too. They acted like normal friends when they knew He was around and when they didn't...
Nightmare felt a grin spreading across his face. He hadn't thought those 3 would end up together. It was honestly cute.

"Whatcha smirking about Nightmare?" He felt his grin drop when Epic started talking to him.

"Nothing Epic. Why are you here? You aren't part of my team."

"Just visiting a friend!"

"You sure your just friends? You seem to be coming here more often than normal."

"What!! No!" Epic denied.
"No. No no boss we're just friends." Cross also denied. But Nightmare could sense their love for each other. Another cute match.

"I can sense your emotions. There is no point in hiding it. I already know and have known for many months." Same with the trio but he wasn't gonna tell them that. He chuckled darkly. There wasn't much of a response so Nightmare continued, "anyways, there is nothing wrong with this. I just wish you told me." He heard Cross shuffle his feet.

There was a bang. Nightmare jumped and turned his head to the door.

"We found someone unconscious in the snow outside the castle." Dust said.

"It's that Blue freak from the stars."

"He um... his pelvis and ribs were cracked and healed improperly..." Horror mumbled almost inaudibly.

Nightmare stood from his throne and walked down to the trio and unconscious skeleton. He gently lifted Blue out of Killers arms.

"That's odd..."

"Would you like us to put him in the dungeon boss?" Killer asked.

Nightmare gave him back to Killer. "For now. But make sure he is properly fed when he wakes up. And give him a blanket, it's freezing down there."

"Yes sir!" He heard Killer shortcut away.

Unconscious
I wonder what caused it.
Love conquers all

792 words