Chapter 10: A Meeting

(updates on chapters that have already been published happen often when I have no connection and most of them will not be grammar, so please, if your phone or device you are reading from tells you that a chapter you have already read has been updated please go back and read it again because you might miss important information and will have no clue what is happening later! Or be surprised at information that is new)

Nightmare chuckled at Cross who was currently hanging by his foot off a ladder. Nightmare of course couldn't see this but could tell with the insane amount of screaming. He heard a moo. A cow moo. A few more moos, and suddenly Nightmare understood. The trio tied Cross to the ladder with a pen of Cows below him.

Nightmares pov

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! BOSSS!!! HELPME!!!" Cross screamed.
"And why should I? This is great negative energy for me."
"Gaaaahhhhhhhh....... Please?..."
"Nah." I turned around and saluted him as a goodbye, "I'm good."
"Whoa bruh." There was a new voice I hadn't heard in a while. Epic.
"Epic. What do you want?"
"My friend? Why is he tied up? Are those cows?"
"Okay, I don't know, And yes, those are cows, But it's great entertainment. How about you try to free him from the trio?" I chuckled darkly at him. "Though I think you're going to have 'a bad time'" I chuckled again at my little pun, I heard all the Sanses groan.

"Bosssss..... nooooooooo!!!" I heard Killer groan behind me.

"Fine fine, anywho," I turned back to Epic, "good luck. You're going to need it." I walked away as I heard the sound of weapons being drawn and Epic gulping. Ah, sweet sweet negativity.

(Narrators pov nightmare)

Nightmare shortcutted to the forest surrounding his castle. There was the branch or fallen tree that He had been sitting on the day before. The day he felt someone watching him with quite a bit of negativity for the 14th time Maybe he'll come back? Nightmare almost wished he would... almost. Then, there it was. A new person in the fallen dreamtale world.
"Who's there!? He called out to the being, finally deciding to speak up, "I can sense you so just come out so I can kill you. There is no point in running away, you'll never be able to hide." He heard a crunch behind him. A twig snapped. He stayed up on his fallen tree. "State your name and reason for being here and I might not kill you."
The was a pause while the monster shuffled his feet nervously. "Glitching Blue. I'm the under swap sans variant."

"Oh, the one who didn't die... hmmm interesting. And what are you doing here and watching me?" The voice was the same as the one who asked him if he was blind. Nightmare patted the spot next to him, inviting the variant to sit. "For the 15th time?" He finished as the swap sat.

"I umm... need some one to talk to that probably wouldn't freak out. First choice was you... you said you were blind that day... the day I ran... so that means you can't see the state I'm in. Not that you would care though. I want to join you. I want to be part of the bad guys, the stars aren't as good as people think..." Nightmare felt the glitch shiver.
"...... so someone else knows... not just the blue freak..."
"Who you calling a 'blue freak'!"
"You, because you are in the stars aren't you? If you join, you'll be a spy, for us or for them I can't trust you."

"..."

Nightmare felt him disappear.

A meeting.
Nightmare meets blue for once.
Blue left first.
What happens next?
Love conquers all.

628 words