Chapter 13: Broken

Nightmare turned to Killer during dinner.
"Is he awake yet?" Nightmare asked.

"Not yet boss..."

Nightmare stood up with his bowl and plate. "Okay... I'm going to grab him a bowl of food and leave it there for when he wakes... did you chain him?"

"Yes sir." Killer replied.

"Okay" he went into the kitchen and made a bowl of soup from the pot Horror had cooked up. Miso. There was also sticky rice balls with tuna inside, which according to Horror, Is know as onigiri, or something like that. It was amazing for Horrors first time cooking Japanese food. There was fried fish as well. He made the plate and went down to the dungeon. He couldn't see Blue but guessed he was facing the back wall and not the bars based on the vibrations he sent out while breathing. He pulled up a stool and waited.

Blue blinked, once, twice. He moved his arms and hands to stretch. They were quite a bit heavier than normal. And there was a clanking sound. Blue bolted up, glitching as he did. He looked around. Stone. Stone walls. Light grey stone walls. Just like the cells in the hide out. How did he get there!? Did Ink do this?!

"No. No no no! Nonononono!" Blue started to panic his voice glitching oddly. He looked down at his hands. They were chained to the wall in front of him. Tears pricked his eye as his breathing quickened. No. He pulled at the chains. His ears started ringing. His mind clouded and he looked up. Ink stood there naked with his ectoplasmic body out. Blue scrambled back as far as the chains would let him but they were crossed forcing his arms to cross instead. His left eye was blurry. His head hurt. He pulled his legs in and sobbed, glitching a lot. Ink started walking towards him with an angry look. He raised his paint brush looking like he was about to crack it apon Blues skull. Blue gasped and ducked his head, trying to protect it. "INK! STOP PLEASE!!" Blue pleaded, fear pulsing through him. "PLEASE NOT AGAIN!! NOT AGAIN, PLEASE!!" The paint brush came down. "INK!!! NO!!! PLEASE!!!" But Blue didn't feel it. He looked up, his body shaking and glitching horribly. Ink was gone. He collapsed in relief, his body shaking harder. His breathing slowed, the ringing stopped, and his mind cleared. He breathed in shakily. He stopped glitching. "Stupid pixlexia..." his voice glitched.

"Damn." Blue glitched at the voice. He looked behind him. There was the locked gate to his cell. And behind that was Nightmare. Blue looked back at the chains. His left was chained to the right and his right to the left. Right was on top. He lifted his right arm over his head and turned around, the chain cuffs spinning in the way of least resistance. He looked at the guardian's feet "You weren't supposed to see that..."

"I'm sure I wasn't... what did Ink do to you?" Nightmare asked, his face seemed to show real worry.

"I- I don't want to talk about it..." Blue looked away.

"That's okay..." Blue looked up as he heard to gate unlock. Nightmare walked inside with a plate of food and a blanket. "Here. Eat. Then we'll get you a room..." Nightmare wrapped the blanket around Blue and handed him the plate.

Blue took the plate and started at the food. There was a bowl of soup, balls of rice wrapped in seaweed, and fried fish. He set the plate down and grabbed the bowl. He sipped it. He could feel his eye lights turn to stars. "Wow! This is good!!" He quickly finished the food. He was surprised to find that there was tuna and mayo in the rice balls and the fried fish almost melted in his mouth. He hadn't realized just how cold he had been till he started eating the warm food. "Thank you..." he watched as Nightmare unchained him and helped him stand.

"This way." Blue let Nightmare lead him up a flight of stairs, through a hallway and into what looked like a living room. "Killer, Horror, Dust, and Cross. This is our new recruit. Blue, welcome to the Dark Sanses.

"Really!?" Blue glitched, felling his eye sockets sting and he blinked, "it's that easy!? No test no nothing? I- Thank you." He jumped at Nightmare with a hug. "Thank you. You freed me from the Stars and made me part of your team. Thank you."

"... what did they do to you," he hugged Blue back carefully. "to make you jump at your enemy for comfort..?"he pulled Blue away and held him at arm's length. "You need to tell us what happened to you..."

Blue felt his face fall, glitching. He backed away and sat on the couch. "I don't know where to begin..."

"How about what caused the panic attack earlier and why you were shouting at 'Ink' quote on quote, to stop." Nightmare sat on the couch opposite of him and gestured at his crew to sit with him.

Blue breathed in shakily. "Fine... but please don't baby me about it..." Nightmare nodded telling him to continue. "... In-Ink raped me..." he looked down ashamed. He heard the collective gasps of concern, and the sound of Nightmare sitting up. Blue looked up, Nightmares eye socket was wide and round, Blue continued, "He ended up doing at least 4 more times after..." his eye sockets pricked again. "I ended up pregnant... a little girl. I fell in love with her, even if she was a product of what Ink did... and then, 3 months before she was supposed to be born, I lost her...caused by a sudden change in my code... pixlexia." He felt the tears fall without his permission. It was only a few. He fought the rest back. He watched as Nightmare stood up, his gang had the same look of confusion as they watched Nightmare.
"I am so sorry you had to do through that..." Blue was surprised at the amount of care Nightmare showed about this. He felt himself being lifted and watched Nightmare sit down where Blue had just sat, then he was placed in his lap and hugged close in a comforting position. He felt Nightmare rub the top of his head, Blue looked up in confusion till he saw the tears that were pricking Nighmares own eye socket. It clicked, "you experienced this...haven't you...?" Blue asked. He watched as Nightmare nodded slowly.

"No one... no one should ever have to go through this... this must have hurt...especially because it was someone you trusted..." Blue nodded, finding comfort and warmth in Nightmares embrace. "Is there anything else? You said you didn't know where to start..."

Blue shrugged, "I was overworked, I was belittled for being a mortal, for being a kid. My brother and AU were abusive, I was neglected there. Ignored or belittled. Had to teach myself how to cook. How to read. How to write. How to fight. How to take care of a skeleton who is high. How to deal with an angry hangovered skeleton..." He gave a poker face. Don't let emotions show.

"If you're going to be here you need to let everything go..." Nightmare rubbed Blues arm comfortingly, "let it go."

Broken
Blue is home
Love conquers all

1234 words