Chapter 41:Something Confusing

(This is mostly just filler. The actual story is down at the bottomish)

"Hey... Boss...?" Killer gave an awkwardly sheepish look.

Nightmare looked up from his book, "yes?" He rose a brow as he answered curiously.

"Remember how you told me to go to the pharmacy...?" Killer looked guilty.

"Yes." Nightmare had a bad feeling, clicking his tongue before he answered.

"Their out of my ADHD medication for 5 days-." Killer grinned with a grimace.

"Oh my deities..." Cross said from the fridge.

Killer grinned and pumped his fist up "this is going to be a fun week!"

"I'm going to my brothers-." Nightmare got up and started to walk away.

"THROUGH SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH MOTHER-."

"You guys wanna play 'pass the phone'?" Killer asked with a grin. He didn't care that it was three in the morning.

Dust and Horror look up wearily and Killer waved his phone. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

"Sure." Blue said, lifting a brow. Cross nodded and Epic just shrugged.

"Alright alright, passing the phone to a crackhead" Killer passed the phone to said Crackhead.

Horror chuckled as the phone was handed to him. "Passing the phone to someone who loves cow."

Cross frowned as he was handed the phone, "but I don't like Cows..."

"Sarcasm."

"Oh... passing the phone to the meme maker." Cross chucked it across the room to Epic who surprisingly caught it.

"Passing the phone to the teachers pet." Epic said cooly as he slid the phone to Blue.

"Teachers.. pet...? What?...." He shook his head, buffering perusal. "Passing the phone to the runner of Linux."

Error lifted a brow as the phone was handed to him. "Passing the phone back to a pregnant idiot."

Killer glared at Error before taking the phone. He smirked, "passing the phone to a hungry bastard."

Horror did not find this funny. "Passing the phone back to a weeping bitch." He gave it back with a smile of his own.

Killer frowned "passing the phone back to Dusty Musty!"

Dust took the phone with a smile that said he was about to do something stupid. "Passing the phone to someone who won't shut up." He handed it out to mid air and dropped it, busting out laughing.

Killer and Horror share a glance and chuckle a bit themselves knowing that he had been handing it to his ghost brother, Phantom.

No one noticed as someone else came into the room. "Picking up the phone and sending y'all to your fucking rooms." Nightmare growled.

Blue was playing with his phone.

"Blue, go to bed, it's three am, if don't you're gonna hate yourself in the morning." Nightmare said.

"Jokes on you I'm gonna hate myself in the morning regardless." Blue responded without missing a beat.

Dream tapped his foot waiting for Horror to finish cooking.

"... I feel like doing something stupid." He said as he glanced at the pot hanging from the rack above.

"I'm stupid, do me." Lust said. He was mindlessly scrolling through YouTube as Dream stared at him. It took Lust a moment to realize what he said. His face erupted in blush, "shit, I said that out loud...."