Chapter 2: Three Perspectives

༺𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔༻

Dream froze, head spinning and magic trembling. There was a dip in positivity and that could mean only one of two things. Error has dissipated another AU or Nightmare and his gang was up to something big. Nightmare hadn't done anything for too long and Dream knew there was no way that Nightmare would give up. when he thought about it, this may be the first time Blue will see Nightmare... that sealed his decision.
"We have to go to Underswap 68." Dream proclaimed as he rose from the table.
"68!?" Blue seemed surprised and worried. "That's..." he trailed off into thought then jumped up, "Papyrus!"
"Are you worried about your brother blue? He should be fine for now, he's a council member!" Ink explained. He stood up and grabbed his giant paint brush, "Let's go whoop some nonexistent bad sans ass!" He flick the paint brush and off they went.

𖤍𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛𖡛𖤍

The battle did not go great. Undyne stumbled and almost lost her glasses while Alphys was trying desperately not to fall upon her own spear and getting monsters underground to evacuate up to the surface. Stretch picked up the youngest and started running seeing as he couldn't just shortcut to the surface. Once he got there he placed them with king Asgore and went back down to fight the goop monster he had never met but knew what it was. It was Nightmare. King of Darkness and Guardian of Negativity. There were multiple skeletons there. Nightmare's gang. And when Stretch got there, a knife stabbed him in the soul.

᯾𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘᯾

Ink jumped out of the portal and immediately ducked under an axe that was thrown at his head. "Hey! That wasn't very nice! Bones sprouted at his feet and he jumped. "Really?" He glared at his assaulters, who were they again? Terror? Murderer? Dirt? He didn't remember. "Who are y'all again..?" He trailed off thinking. Oh well! He thought. Then lep into battle with the murder time trio. He didn't notice when Dream and Blue showed up but they did.

᯾𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘᯾

Three different people. Three different lives. Will they survive?
Love conquers all.

꧁۞۞۞۞۞۞꧂
356 Words
꧁۞۞۞۞۞۞꧂