Chapter 15: Dreams visit

"Wow..." Killer said in awe. The kid had fallen unconscious. "He-... holy shit." Killer was at a loss for words. He looked at the rest of the teams shocked faces. He looked back at the gym. The training grounds was a full sized gym. Every dummy and mat was dust. And in the middle of it all, was Blue, Sprawled on the floor and unconscious.

Killer saw the whole scene replay in his mind. The kid started floating! Fucking floating! The mats and dummy's gravitated towards him! He even saw Nightmare fighting the pull! How the hell could this kid be that strong!?

"Well... that was dramatic." Nightmare said with a huff. He seemed to have swelled up to 5 times his normal size because of the amount of negativity Blue produced. His arm was about as long as Blue. And Blue was pretty tall. Killer looked up at his face from beside him. He looked worried and sick.

"Hey... Boss are you okay?" Killer asked.

"I'm fine. He's not. And that outburst of rage is going to bring Dream right to us." And as if on cue Dream was there behind them.

"Brother! What happened!? Is everything alright?" Nightmare turned around to the voice. His tentacles no longer in idle. They where sharp as knives and they surrounded him. One of them, however decided that they weren't willing to leave Blue on the floor and gently picked up the exhausted skeleton.

"Is that Blue!?" Dream squeaked as a tentacle swung around him lifting him up to his brother's face. "We've been looking for him all over! And you kidnapped him!? What did you do Nightmare!?" Nightmare felt rage pulsing through him he squeezed Dream.

"No, I did not 'kidnap' him. He ran away from YOU!!" He said angrily. "What have I done? No, I think the question is what have you done, Dream? For him to come to his enemy for help!? What did you do?" Nightmare was practically yelling in Dreams face.

He felt the confused rage flowing through Dream. "Me!? Me?! What did I do!? I freed him from his miserable life! He came to work with us willingly! I didn't do anything!" Nightmare felt pain surge through the tentacle and he dropped Dream. He hissed holding his appendage away from the sharp positivity arrow. "Who's pain was it that I felt!? Who's!? I swear by the deities if you were hurting him..." Nightmare held Blue closer refusing to let Dream take him. "How about this," He heard Dream dust himself off, "when he wakes up, I'm going to ask him if he willingly came here. If not we are leaving... if so... I guess we did something wrong." Nightmare thought about it for a moment. It made sense.

"Fine." He gently wrapped Blue in two more tentacles and pulled him in front of him and walked away. He felt Dream follow. "Dust!" He bellowed and felt the timid skeleton look up at him. "Heal him when we get to the sick bay." Nightmare turned down a hall with to the sick bay rooms. He picked the nearest one and set Blue on the cot. He heard Dust step forward and then felt the magic in the room.

Dream watched in awe at the fact that Nightmare actually cared if his 'children' were well. Each of them was attacking him with their eyes. Each gave their own look of disgust and hatred.

"Hmm..." Blue rolled in the cot. He opened his eye sockets and blinked around the room. Then he saw Dream his eyes went wide then his face fell to blank emotionlessness. "What are you doing here Dream? I thought you couldn't get into this AU because of it negativity." Blue looked away. Dream felt nothing coming from the swap sans. Nothing at all.

"Blue...?" He asked hesitantly. "Did you really come here willingly?" Dream asked knowing that the answer was yes, he was after all, a spy.

"Yes..." Blue looked up at the Dark Sanses around him. "I am part of the Dark Sanses now. I want you to leave." Blue looked back at Dream. Again, there was nothing, not even a hint of hope or basic emotion.

Dream faked a face of shock and shame. "So... I did do something wrong hmm?" He looked up at Blue's eye sockets. They were devoid of color and light. Just blank holes.

Blue suddenly jumped up and hugged Dream. "No! It wasn't you! I just... I just don't belong there!" He said, he let go of Dream and stepped back, pulling Dreams hands up in his own. "You did nothing wrong. You don't know what happened. It's not your fault." Dream felt sad guilt rise from Blue. "I did something bad. I let it happen."

Dream looked up at Nightmare and back at Blue. He just realized that Blue was officially taller than him. Dang. "Your talking about that... aren't you? You do know that wasn't your fault... right?" Dream looked at Blue deadpan.

"I know... but... please. Just leave us alone... they have treated me better in the last 24 hours than the 6 years I was in the Stars, the council was never very nice to me and you know it Dream." Dream looked in his eyes and realized that this was no act. Blue was being serious.

"I guess I'll leave..."

Dreams visit
Blue was serious
Love conquers all

905 words