IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ

Hey guys... I'm going on hiatus for a bit... I'm sure you've noticed the lack of writing lately, that thing of 4ish characters was a burst of motivation from looking into Aliza from HorrorTale. Apparently, Aliza is cannonly the child of Frisk and Horror.

Or, at least according to google?

<Edit: I was wrong, it's not cannon for HorrorTale, but it is for AxeTale. I will admit that I don't know much of the difference between the two Au's I just know that they are extremely easy to mix up, like some believe Axe is in the MTT and not Horror, this is kinda like the situation with Dust and Murderer. According to google there is no differences in the two, which means that Dust and Murderer are the same person only that some people call him by his universe name instead of Murderer. I personally don't like calling him murderer because we already have Killer which for some reason seems like a more reasonable name than murderer. XD  that and Asgore's last name, Dreemurr is an ambigram of murderer and it just seems wrong to call Dust that. Dust has a more meaningful name because most who aren't in the fandom wouldn't understand the name but those of us who are do because monsters turn to dust when they die. It feel like the name has a bigger impact than that of Murderer. I mean no hate to those who call him murderer, I have a feeling there was a reason to it but I can't seem to find it.

Anyway! I did not know that it wasn't cannon for Aliza to be Horrors daughter in HorrorTale but that it was in AxeTale. (Stupid school computers and the stupid white wall for the fandom website)

But! I have placed the chapters and I love them so I'm keep 'em!

Ps: in the chapter where Blue is rescued from Ink and Dust and Lust reveal themselves to be twins I wasn't kidding. They aren't Gemini twins or some shit, they are generically twins. (I may or may not ship Luster [UnderLust Gaster {I don't know if that's his actual multiverse name or not but I like it.}]with Duster [DustTale Gaster {not that there is much of a difference between Gaster and Duster but whatever. Again not sure if that's his actual name or not but too bad}].) >

I don't know but yeah... this might cause some issues for the resident poly relationship, or it might not.

But, again, I'm at a bit of a block right now.

It's not canceled! I'm merely taking a break from writing and posting every week. I'll get the chapters out when I finish them.

Why?

Well, this class session for school... (6weeks) has been very very stressful and quite a mess. My mom is mad at me for passing two of my three classes with C's while I'm over here proud that I even passed at all. I got a 79 in geometry, 72 in Forensics, and a flipping 100 in health sciences. (My poor science teacher hasn't been able to grade the health sciences class because of some home issues he's been having. [he and his wife had a premature baby]) but my mom is upset that it's not B's. I was close. I really was... I tried. I really did. But... this session was horrible for me, not that either of my parents noticed...

Oh, and... one other thing, could you.... I don't know.... Follow me on TikTok?

skylar_rose6587

Please and thank you... warning, possible spoilers for HFB (I still need to change the name)

 warning, possible spoilers for HFB (I still need to change the name)

Oh! Quick question!

What's y'all's opinion on Star tear disease...? 😅