It wasn't just a threat.

Jin sat down on a bench outside of his apartment complex, staring at the night sky, he was just finished packing for the big day tomorrow.

His mind raced with all sorts of thoughts as he chewed on an entire pack of chewing gum.

Ever since he graduated from highschool, he has set a goal for himself to stop smoking, so instead of cigarettes, he'd chew on a scary amount of gum whenever he felt the urge to smoke again.

Now He sat down thinking about Nikolai, he knew that there's a 99.99% of chance, Nikolai would kick him out, he won't accept him being his bodyguard.

But he held on to that 0.01% that he might get to keep the job, especially since he agreed to the crazy rules set by Andrea, Nikolai's manager.

At 25 years old, He was thinking of all the things he did wrong in his life, and how Those things still haunt him till today.

How He used his strength to make people's lives miserable, but now he hoped he'd flip things around.

"Jin are you done packing?... it's pretty hot in here kid, why are you wearing long sleeves? black clothes nonetheless." The security guard asked him curiously.

Coming back to reality, "Hey Joe, you're here...well, I just feel comfortable dressing like this." Jin replied, "with a body like yours kid...I'd flaunt it every given chance." the security guard said chuckling.

"haha, I guess that's one way to look at it, btw Joe..."

"Yeah kid?"

"have you heard of Nikolai Parmar?"

"Oh my goodness...*sighing* don't remind me, my old and fragile gay heart can't take it, who doesn't know that guy now?" Joe said smiling.

Chuckling, "You're not THAT old, But do you like him old man?" Jin asked, "the actor?...I do, Alot too! he's adorable, too bad he's too young for me." Joe replied making Jin chuckle again.

"I didn't know you like watching tv series, next time let's watch together, I'll buy us snacks." Jin Said, "I already found someone to watch with." Joe said.

Pouting, "who is my competition? who took my joe from me?" Jin Said jokingly.

"My son, he's moving here into the complex... college gave him a hard time, so I told him to come here and stop worrying about the money." Joe answered.

"oh Right! you have a son, you told me about it...what's his name, I think you mentioned it before but I forgot." Jin asked, "Cyrus, that's his name." Joe replied.

" A cool name, how old is he?"

"Old enough for you to make a move Jin!"

"Are you shipping me with your son Joe? he must be really special."

"he is, I haven't lived with Cyrus in ten years, since his mother and I divorced."

"I'm happy things are working out for you Joe." Jin Said kindly smiling at the security guard, "you too kid, I hope you too have things working out for you...Repenting is a long journey, but it's worth every struggle."

"Thanks old man."

"Don't forget to come visit and meet Cyrus." Joe said giving Jin a good pat on the shoulders before going his way.

"I will Joe." Jin replied before he went back to staring at the sky.

...Time skip...Next Mourning...

"He was an asshole, homophobic, pathetic bully..."

"Niko just stop." Andrea said sighing, "why? I could talk about him all day long!" Nikolai said sarcastically.