I fucking knew this guy is not normal!

All of the sudden, "Jin, what are we waiting for?"

"What do you mean by 'we' Niko? is there something we're waiting for?"

"We should take our relationship to the next stage."

"Next stage...?" Jin was clueless, "You seemed more sure of yourself when The convertible car thing happened." Nikolai said making Poor Jin who was sitting across from him, choke on his Breakfast rice.

A curious Minnie who sat besides Jin, poured The choking man a glass of water as she asked "I feel like I'm intruding but what happened in the car?"

Blushing, "haha! nothing, Niko meant...*cough* a trip, to take the car and go for a trip, just him an I." Jin lied, trying to save the situation.

"I didn't know people have a stage for going on trips in their relationships." Minnie said, "Nonetheless, you two can't for the meantime go on a trip, I'm sorry! madame's order." she added.

"We didn't take a trip, we visited my parents, I got accidentally drunk which he didn't know at the time, and Jin gave me a hand job in the car." Nikolai said making Jin choke again.

Minnie glanced at Jin with buggy eyes, "WILD! Jinnie You def on Santa's naughty list dude...and here I thought you're the Innocent one in this relationship." she whispered at Jin.

After clearing his throat "Do you enjoy torturing me Niko?! how can you say something like that with a straight face, In front of her!" Jin spoke up horrified, "I'm my Momma's boy? I'm just being honest besides, Minnie doesn't seem to mind our conversation." Nikolai replied smirking.

"You're lucky, you can't see what expression I'm making." Minnie said sniggering.

"You literally just got out of a hospital, you sustained a TBI! do you know what that means? Traumatic Brain Injury!" Jin spoke up a little Angry.

"And?" Nikolai said nonchalantly, "And it means your body is recovering from a major blow!

Sex, should be the last thing on your to-do list." Jin replied.

"Okay, loser." Nikolai said annoyed, "Hey, that's manipulation! if you think you can get me to change my mind by insulting me, then you're wrong." Jin replied.

"You two do need to get laid though." Minnie spoke up as she sipped on her Americano.

"See? I'm trying!" Nikolai said rolling his eyes, "you two are unbelievable!" Jin blushing, replied.

...Few minutes Later...

"He's fast asleep, again.

I know head injuries cause sleepiness, but I didn't expect Niko to fall asleep right after breakfast." Jin said after placing a sleeping Nikolai on the couch.

"You Heard what the Doc said, he's gonna be like this for a while...poor dude!" Minnie replied.

"I'm sorry about the embarrassing ordeal from before, didn't think he'd be that bold." Jin said.

"Why you're apologizing? I'm used to this kind of situation thanks to the Madame.

I guess it's a thing in The Madame's family, to be too honest and with no filter, especially about sex." Minnie replied sniggering.

"It's kinda hard to believe I'm a virgin right?" Jin said.

"Speaking facts though? Yes!

Jin you are here being husband materials, it's fascinating.

You can cook and clean better than all the girls here combined, and you can fight.

And as a bonus, you have a nice body too...the kind that seems to be getting someone as Nikolai worked up anyways." Minnie replied.